Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » A Background Check Would Have Saved My Child
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Background Check Would Have Saved My Child

During the summer months my family and I spent a lot of time on the porch of our second floor apartment in upstate New York

. We really enjoyed the birds eye view we had from up there. On the weekends we might see the neighbors washing their cars or mowing their lawns, doing house repairs, or just relaxing while watching their children play. We loved it. We had a clear view of the street down below, and nothing much happened without us noticing it.

It was August 1986, and on this one particular day I had just finished having lunch on the porch when I noticed this car moving slowly down the street. It was a dingy white car with a blue front left fender. At first I thought it was just somebody looking for a house address. As the car got closer I remember saying is this guy doing what I think hes doing? Sure enough, as the car passed by my house, I knew my hunch was right. I immediately went into shock; I really couldnt believe what I had just seen. This guy was actually pleasuring himself while driving around my neighborhood with people and children everywhere like it was no big deal! Can you believe it? It was absolutely mind boggling! Fortunately for me, my two young daughters were in the house at that time.

Well, needless to say, I called the police. They took my statement and said they would dispatch a vehicle to patrol the area. Unfortunately the police officer I spoke to said Im going to be honest with you. Even if we find this guy, theres nothing we can do unless we catch him in the act. I was very disappointed to hear that but, I knew deep down inside he was right. We spent the rest of that evening sitting on the porch talking about it and wondering how many other deviant or dangerous people may be living near or around our house. Lets face it; this guy looked like any other guy. For all I know, my next door neighbor could be a rapist or serial killer. How would I know? Its not like they go around advertising it on their foreheads. Anyway, I went to bed that night relieved that the whole ordeal was over, or so I thought.

A few months later we attended parents night at the elementary school, and as usual, most of us would stay afterwards to socialize and have refreshments. Before I knew It, I was telling the story about the guy pleasuring himself in his car when this woman abruptly interrupted me and said Excuse me, I didnt mean to eavesdrop on your conversation but, by any chance was it a white car with a blue fender? Immediately I answered Yes! Why, do you know him? Apparently this guy and his wife were both arrested for having inappropriate pictures of their son and daughter posing in questionable positions. Get this, the wife was the one taking the pictures. Surprisingly, they were never convicted. The woman continued saying she had been warned by the schools principle because the womans forth grade daughter and the deviant couples daughter were friends. Right away I said Wait a minute, my daughter is in the forth grade too. Whats the girls name? When she told me, I remembered thinking the name sounded familiar, but I wasnt sure. It was getting late. I still had to pick the children up from their grandparents house. So I thanked the woman for the information, and we said goodbye. A Background Check Would Have Saved My Child

The following day we sat down with our daughter and asked her if she was friends with this girl. She said Yes. Dont you remember? I went to play at her house. I quickly became nauseous, angry and afraid all at the same time. We questioned her for almost an hour, and thank God nothing terrible happened! However, she did tell us the mother and father kept saying things like We can have lots of fun if you sleep over and Dont forget to ask your parents if you can sleep over. Even at school their daughter would say my mother and father want you to sleep over We were very disappointed with ourselves. We always made it a point to meet the parents. For some reason this time we didnt. Just think how easily this could have ended in a horrible tragedy. Thankfully it didnt.

I felt compelled to share this story on your website because I want your visitors to know; back in 1986 we didnt have the ability to do background checks. Today, its very easy to find out if someone has a criminal record. A background check would have saved my child from these people. If you have children, my advice to you is, find out everything you can about the people around them. That means from the parents of their friends, to the neighbors on your street, and from the teachers at the school, right down to the scout leaders and babysitters. When it comes to protecting your children, why take any chances?

by: David Moore
How To Raise A Secure And Powerful Teenager Dazzling Methods To Save Capital On Branson Shelters As Well As Enjoy Fun With Kids Or Work Holidays Boils in children Bring out Your Bad Boy Side with a Skull Belt Buckle Taking a Look at Teen Jobs During Summer Breaks Keep A Snapshot Of Your Child's Life With Senior Pictures Remarkable Ideas To Save Funds On Theater City, Missouri Hotels And Have Fun With Kids Or Job Journe Help children to have a nutritious meal - by supporting Akshaya Patra Cheap Clear Anus Fleshlight Ice Butt Fleshlight on xtoysasia Fleshlight Pink Jack Ass Original on xtoysasia Should I Give My Kid A Down Comforter? Handling Temper Tantrums In Older Children Two Natures In The Child Of God: The Christian In Romans 7
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.202.167) / Processed in 0.012968 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 4718, 956,