Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Secret PPC by Armand Morin Reviewed
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Secret PPC by Armand Morin Reviewed

I was fortunate enough to be an attendee at Armand Morin Live in London back in November 2009, I have to report, as an Internet Marketer, this was a superb weekend of learning.

A key ingredient was the presentation of his new AdWords "how to" product Secret PPC which I saw live on stage.

This Was A New Strategy With Very Low CPC

Now, I can't say too much about what's in Secret PPC without giving the game away totally, but I'll tell you the results I saw from implementing the strategy. You see, AdWords is becoming expensive to play by the normal rules. Many of my campaigns were becoming marginal on straight forward PPC ads.

I'd recently had a play around on MSN and Yahoo with varying results. I definitely wanted to stick with Google as the traffic is better and there is definitely a lot more of it, but it was beginning to get a bit costly

So, I sat there glued as Armand presented the strategy there, live on stage. At first I thought it must just be his dollar buying power that was keeping his cost per click down as low as it was, but he assured us that in most markets clicks can be purchased at less than $0.05 / click.

There were examples of other Armand Morin students who had used the technique to build lists of 20-30,000 at just a few cents per click. Imagine a list that size built in double quick time at virtually no cost.

So, I vowed to try out Secret PPC as soon as I got home.

Sunday night huddled around the PC I built and put up my first Secret PPC campaign in the Parental Software niche.

I had been paying $0.75 - $1.03 for normal AdWords clicks. The Secret PPC campaign came in at 3-4 pence (UK money, Google has now changed UK customers to GBP). Talk about gobsmacked! So, over the next week I started up Secret PPC campaigns in every market we worked in.

Not only did my cost per click drop to these remarkable levels, but the number of clicks was massively increased as well.

I couldn't believe the difference.

By the way, you will get a much lower click through rate, but this is OK. The exposure this type of campaign gets is much wider and there are thousands of impressions. But...these low CTR's are actually O.K on a Secret PPC campaign, because...the normal rules do not apply!

Since I started implementing Secret PPC in late November I have seen my CPC drop dramatically across all of my campaigns. The number of clicks has also increased by a factor of 7-8 and our profitability has increased by...wait for it...200%! Stunning figures and the best reason I can find to get your hands on Secret PPC.

The bottom line, I have come to trust Armand Morin over the last two years. Yes, I know some of his stuff is expensive, but I guess the reason for that is it works.

Secret PPC works at all levels our results prove the point conclusively! Highly recommended.

Now Pay Close Attention --

Using Video Testimonials to increase your websites sales and revenue is simpler than you've been told. Everyone with a website faces the same two problems:

[Problem #1] How To Build Credibility With Potential Customers

[Problem #2] How To Obtain Testimonials Which Have Been Proven To Improve Sales

Fast Video Testimonials has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. Fast Video Testimonials has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.

First: Click Here For Fast Video Testimonials

Fast Video Testimonials always supplies REAL VIDEO TESTIMONIALS created specifically for your website and business.

Second: Order Your Video Testimonials Package of 1, 5 or 10 original Video Testimonials for your website.

Your new Video Testimonials will arrive within 7 days and all Video Testimonials are done by REAL PEOPLE and are guaranteed to boost your sales by up to 30%. Buy Video Testimonials today and boost your businesses online presence overnight.
Create Extra Income Online And You Don't Need The Sitter Anymore Seductive Christmas gift ideas at the La Perla Online Shop What You Should Know About AdWords Ad Scheduling Affiliate Income Opportunity - Great Low Cost Way to Make Money Online Making Money Online Getting A Sweet Tradesmen University of Phoenix Online Review - Compared to iMMACC TRAINING Shop online for gems gold jewellery Online Construction Management Degree Witnessed At The International Traders Expo, Leo Traders Pro Guarantees A Steady Income Stream CEO Validate Leo Trader Pro As The First Real Forex System No Photoshop No Faking Jobs Online For College Students - The Best Student Jobs Leo Trader Pro Is The First Real CEO Proven Forex Trading System - Investor's Access Available
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.142.115) / Processed in 0.013689 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 4126, 973,