Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Making Money Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Making Money Online

Making Money Online

Making Money Online

Making Money Online

Let me start with this one main fact: 98% of home businesses fail in the first few months.

Why? Because the average person does not know what they are doing. What they are getting into. They pay too much to get started and it takes too long to recover that investment.

We've all seen it so many times, false promises and a lot of hype. Just plain B.S. How many times have you seen those program ads that have some guy claiming, "I made a million bucks last year using this simple program." "Get all my secrets for only $47." (or $97. or $149. ??)

The first thing that hits me is, if this guy made a million dollars in one year, he can obviously do that every year, why is he still trying to sell his program?

I know how he really made his million dollars don't you? All the people that sent him his $47. or $97. or $149. or whatever his charge is. If this guy advertises enough, and only gets 5 people per hour to sign up and pay his $47., he's made his million plus. What do you really get with his program? A bunch of stuff you really don't understand, and try to get support.

A large percentage of programs on the Internet are set up this way.

Here's another "good one" Clickbank pay-per-click. Yes, it works but you have to have a lot of money to start. How long will it take to recover your investment?

Another one that is all over the Internet Build a "list". Don't sell them anything, just be real friendly and help them with whatever they're doing. After a period of time, (now your foot's in the door), hit them with what you're selling. This idea may work, may work well, but how much time do you want to wait to start making money?

On a more positive side, there are opportunities online to make money. A lot of money. To find these opportunities, and save yourself endless searching, learn from others. Learn from someone like this author who has been working on the Internet for over ten years. Learn from someone who has already been through the trials and errors, time and money.

With these specific opportunities, you're letting someone else do most of the work for you. The cost is very reasonable and the income is paid direct to your account. Not only that but it is residual income. You're paid on a regular basis.

In summary, if you stay away from the "sucker promos" and learn from someone who has already been through all the B.S. that's out there - yes, there is money to be made online.
Getting A Sweet Tradesmen University of Phoenix Online Review - Compared to iMMACC TRAINING Shop online for gems gold jewellery Online Construction Management Degree Witnessed At The International Traders Expo, Leo Traders Pro Guarantees A Steady Income Stream CEO Validate Leo Trader Pro As The First Real Forex System No Photoshop No Faking Jobs Online For College Students - The Best Student Jobs Leo Trader Pro Is The First Real CEO Proven Forex Trading System - Investor's Access Available Generating A Great Revenue Stream Using An Article Writing Service Online Why would you reserve online? Save! Time! Money! Cheapest way to Travel Making Money Easy Online Easy Online Why Don't More People Shop For Mortgages Online? Blogging to Earn Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.51.117) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011449 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2639, 973,
Making Money Online Atlanta