Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Seagate Expansion 250 GB ST902504EXA101-RK Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Seagate Expansion 250 GB ST902504EXA101-RK Review

My boss gave me a Seagate Expansion 250 GB, model number ST902504EXA101-RK

, to test. For the first time, I look at this tiny portable hard drive, and I was impressed with its design. Then, I seriously tested it for a while to ensure that whether this unit is good or not. After reading this article, you will know about good points and bad points of it that will help you decide if you want to use it. Moreover, I also have my recommendation for you to get a great deal on Seagate Expansion 250 GB ST902504EXA101-RK.

Pros of Seagate 250 GB ST902504EXA101

General: I tested this for about a month with several operating systems as Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OSX, etc. I loaded a lot of files as photos, videos, songs and documents and I never had any data loss. I can tell you that this portable hard drive works perfectly. Without any setup, it is plug-and-play and ready to use. You don't need a lot of tech knowledge to operate it.

Speed: During the test, I transferred 15 gigabytes of my photos and videos, and it took me only 15 minutes. Transfer speed is very good.

Compatibility: I tested this unit with Windows-based computers and Mac computers, and I could say that this portable hard drive worked flawlessly.

Temperature and Noise: I used it very long hours with my notebook and my PC and I did not find any issue with either heat or noise.

Appearance: I really like its compact design because it is very thin and light weight, less than 210 grams. It is a little longer than my wallet, and I can fit it in my briefcase pocket easily. Moreover, a case made of glossy black plastic is sturdy.

Drive Format: The unit initially came with NFTS format, which is good performance format. Hence, I did not need to spend time to reformat to get the NFTS format.

Price: The price is inexpensive and you can buy it around 50 dollars.

Cons of Seagate 250 GB ST902504EXA101

USB Cable: The USB cable is only about a foot long. This is not a big deal, but it would be better if the longer USB cable is provided.

Body: The unit has a glossy black top cover that can show finger prints, smudges, and scratches easily.

Summary of Seagate 250 GB ST902504EXA101

After testing the Seagate 250 GB ST902504EXA101 for awhile, I can tell you that this portable drive is easy-to-use by just simply connecting a single USB cable. You don't need any technical background to use it. An external power supply is not required because the drive is powered from the USB cable. There is no compatibility issue with any operating systems and its transferring speed is excellent. This portable hard drive is highly recommended.

How can you find good deal on Seagate 250 GB ST902504EXA101?

You can buy it from electronic shopping centers or websites. Based on my personnel experience, I found that if you buy electronic equipment from online trusted stores, you always get very good prices. Additionally, you don't have to waste the time in several shopping malls in order to find the best offer. I would recommend you to buy from the internet.

You can find a price comparison list of Seagate 250 GB ST902504EXA101by visiting this site Seagate 250GB ST902504EXA101.

Seagate Expansion 250 GB ST902504EXA101-RK Review

By: Shane Coleman
ViSalus Earn Money While Losing Weight Lose weight with Slim Weight Patch - Slim Weight Patch Review Making Money With CPA Offers - You Can Easily Do It Vitamix Reviews - Better Way Important Differences Of Canister, Upright And Backpack Vacuums Droid 2 Review Roundup: More of the same(and a Good Thing) Earning Extra Money Through PayPal The Complete and Honest Review of Zox Pro Penile Secrets Reviews And Testimonials Receivable Financing Factoring Is The 4th Way To Finance Your Company Nanacast Review Commission Formula by Alen Sultanic - Review of Phase 2 Readers Review of Zox pro
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.47.144) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.013234 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 3625, 385,
Seagate Expansion 250 GB ST902504EXA101-RK Review Mountain View