Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Nanacast Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Nanacast Review

A Nanacast review is not quite as simple as explaining the features and benefits of the Nanacast online shopping cart software system.

The first thing I need to define is the type of ecommerce user who this software is appropriate to be used by. Because like many items, it's not always a matter of something being "good" or "bad", it's more a function of whether it's good for the intended audience.

So before you read any further you need to keep in mind the type of person I am, and my technical abilities, so you know the perspective from which I review Nanacast.

From a technical perspective, I'm very proficient with HTML, and have the ability to perform "hand coding" of a website using the latest rules of efficient code and CSS integration. I have limited knowledge of PHP and Javascript, and am more of a "user" of these technologies than I am a developer of applications from these technologies.

As an online marketing person, I have a broad range of experience selling physical products, digital products, services, and memberships over a solid and successful, 7 years of full-time effort and income.

Normally I would not delve so deeply about myself in a product review, but with this Nanacast review, it becomes an important point because of the nature of the product, as Nanacast appears to be developed for someone with significantly more technical and programming knowledge than myself.

To balance the background info, it's also important to know more about the background of Nanacast. Founded by Josh Anderson, an avid online marketer that has developed multiple other software products for the online marketing industry. Josh's first claim to fame came from his biggest hit product... TotalWebAudio.

Complete Confusion

Where to get started must be the first challenge faced by many of the new customers. There are only 2 other products I have reviewed that come even close to being this difficult to decipher, and created with such a nonsensical user interface: Infusionsoft and aMember. If these three products were high school students, it would definitely be a coin toss to determine which would be voted "most likely to have been created for MIT super-geeks only".

And if a category were added for the most likely to have not showered and lacking in basic hygiene, aMember and Nanacast would be neck and neck for the biggest mess in the school. The user interface resembles what Steve Jobs would consider his personal hell. In other words, think about an Apple product, and know with certainty that Josh has never set foot on Apple's Cupertino campus.

Josh Anderson states that his product is built for power and performance...not for beauty, and anything this powerful is going to have a fairly steep learning curve before the user is able to implement the full scope of the functionality. But, those that spend the time to learn the full system will be rewarded many times over.

This is a valid point in my opinion. However, my contention is that Microsoft Excel is a very powerful software program, yet it's still easy for the casual user to learn and use the software, without weeks invested to perform even the most basic functions.

What Does Nanacast Do?

At the heart of the Nanacast system is the shopping cart and the affiliate program. The shopping cart performs the basic task of adding items to the cart and transacting the purchase process. The system also contains a built-in up-sell system which I believe is an essential, and a baseline requirement, for any modern shopping cart system today.

The other baseline function is an affiliate program. You'll find many shopping cart systems that still do not come with a fully integrated affiliate system, but this is really like running a marathon wearing hiking boots. You can do it, but you'll never keep up with the folks running an affiliate system, because of all the exponential growth that comes from having an army of hungry affiliates selling your product for you.

Nanacast has some unique features in their affiliate system such as auto sign-up of customers to affiliates, IP tracking, and affiliate link high jacking prevention.

Nanacast Membership System

Unless you've been under a marketing rock, then you know how hot membership systems are today. The concept of recurring payments is simply too powerful for online marketers, and this business model has simply exploded.

Here again, Nanacast offers a unique and custom membership system already integrated which offers you the ability to turn any page of your website into a "locked, members-only" page. And on the surface it would appear to be a winning concept, but the anchor of confusion and usability, drag down what would otherwise be a fantastic idea.

Nanacast Support

Trusting your business to any shopping cart system is a lot like getting married. You better make the right choice, because changing down the road is costly and difficult.

In addition, when it's your business on the line, do you really want to "send an email" for support? Nanacast appears to be a "one man show" and the lack of any real-time contact capability reinforces the risks of this business model.

Unless there's a phone number to call for free support, I would be leery about committing my business success to that system. At the very least, I would expect to see a Live Chat or Click-To-Call system available for emergency support.

Nanacast Review - Final Conclusion

Powerful, unique, creative? If these are the sole points you're basing your business decision upon, then Nanacast may be a viable option to choose from for you. But, if you draw the line at a good user interface, or even if you're just not comfortable with the apparent lack of customer support contact information, then you should look at some of the other options readily available on the market today that offer more functionality with a higher degree of ease of use, and dedicated

Now Pay Close Attention --

On the next page you will take a sneak peak at the upcoming release of this crazy $4,000 day system for driving herds of targeted traffic to any site, affiliate or product and dump wads of cash into your bank account using free traffic from the dark corners of the internet

[VIDEO] ==> $120k a month from this little method... Without paying a single cent for traffic.

So if you want to take a behind the curtain pre-release look at the free traffic secret that is about to shake the internet to its core then I strongly recommend you read everything on the next page before it's too late!

Watch This Video ==> $120k a month from this little method... Without paying a single cent for traffic.

Nanacast Review

By: millican dorso
Commission Formula by Alen Sultanic - Review of Phase 2 Readers Review of Zox pro How to Make Money in Your Pajamas Looking At Ecofresh? Ecofresh Review Reveals All MPB Today Review Zox Pro Review And Other Benefits That Will Literally Make You A Genius Zox Pro Reviewed: Is ZoxPro A Real Thing? Pegasus Faucets Reviews USFreeads - Information and Personal Review Reviews About Isagenix - The Whole Truth Choosing Vacuums That Are Right For You How To Do A Personal Budget Hyper Fb Traffic Review And Bonus
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.116.69) / Processed in 0.025982 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 62 , 7342, 385,
Nanacast Review