Review: Itp Sa1

pecs:

* LED Type: Cree XP-E R2

* Function: Low-Med-High-Strobe-Digital Infinite Beam Ajustment Output Levels

* Finish: HA Type

* Reflector: Smooth Reflector

* Lens:Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip

* Water and Dust Resistant to IP68

* Switch: Tail switch for turning light on/off and Side switch for changing modes

* Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F

* Function and Runtime: Low 5 lm (40 Hrs)-Medium 35 lm (4 Hrs)-High 120 lm (1.5 Hrs)-Strobe 10 HZ (3 Hrs)-

Digital infinite beam adjustment (5 lm---120 lm)

* Battery: 1 x AA Alkaline, 1 x NI-MH, 1 x 14500 Battery

* Comes with holster, extra switch, silicone boot and O-rings

* Size: L 107mm (4.21'') x D 26.5mm (1.04''),

Weight: 67g (Excluding Battery)

Its a nice light for the price, you get a high quality lanyard, comes with two switches one tactical and one reverse for tailstanding. The holster is well made and the clip is sturdy for belt use.

Cons:

* Wish they came out with an OP reflector as an option for a much smoother beam profile.

Build Quality:

I gave the build of the light full stars because of the price....the S series in ITP's lineup were made for everybody, the included accessories like the reverse switch for tailstanding was a plus, since it was not mentioned on there site. The tactical switch has momentary on meaning a slight press of the switch will cause the light to come on and it has the tactile feel if you know what i mean, responsive. Another great item that they included was the holster......not a cheapy at all.

http://www.lightake.com/detail.do/sku.iTP_SA1_Eluma_Cree_XP_E_R2_120_Lumen_LED_Flashlight_Black-27588

Battery Life:

L- 5lm/40hrs

M-35lm/4hrs

H-120lm/1.5hrs

Im getting this straight from there site since i have not done a runtime test of my own. Depending on the mah and quality of the battery the hours stated might not mean much. On an AW 14500 the body of the light does get warm but not hot, and it seems to gain at least 10 more lumens when compared to some of my other lights.

Light Output:

With the Cree R2 this sucker is bright on nimh with good runtime, and if you plan on using a lith cell this sucker gets even brighter. The smooth reflector works the beam nicely which for me makes this light a small pocket thrower. You can change modes via the switch on the side of the head which is low, medium, high, and of course strobe. Unlike there C series this one has a switch to change modes instead of twisting the bezel to get the light output to ramp up or down. You can still ramp up or down with the SA1 if you hold the tiny switch down when the light is on.

by: perfectful
Where To Find California Hard Money Lenders Private Money: Searching Made Easy Brands are going to spend more money saying ‘thank you' The Art Of Covert Hypnosis Review Sepatu Adidas F50 Adizero Review The Art Of Covert Hypnosis Steven Peliari Review The Tipping Point In Your Steps To Financial Freedom Reviewing The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown FAP Turbo Review - Facts About the FAP Turbo Expert Adviser! Keeping The Buffet Caterer In The Loop A Buffet Caterer Helps Make Your Event Run Smoothly FAP Turbo Review - Some Technical Details About the FAP Turbo! Reviewing the Dahle 500 Personal Rolling Trimmer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.249.154) / Processed in 0.007829 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 56 , 2906, 385,
Review: Itp Sa1