Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review Canon T2i 18 55mm Kit
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review Canon T2i 18 55mm Kit

I am a big fan of my Canon G9 and Canon point and shoot

, especially for panoramic images. I wish I had done my homework before buying the T2i ... because it has a landscape mode ..

I bought this after returning DSLR Canon EOS 7D. While the construction and capabilites of 7D was over - was too much camera for me. A friend told me to save $ 1000 and trying to Rebel T2i and I couldnt be happier. It 'been a great camera to learn about and take pictures phenominal. Since then I bought EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Digital SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLR cameras, and images are super sharp. The goal of the kit is also nice and attaches great photos. I've always talked XSi T1i or spot, but I'm glad I went with T2i.

For the price of T1i, you get a lower framerate 7D with showers and less AF points. This is truly upstages 50D, D5000, D90, and to some degree 7d. This is my first SLR and I am glad I took this. It 'awesome. Excellent quality and is great for amateurs like me. I love it!

Pros: Excellent video at 1080p 30, 25 or 60 720p

Excellent image quality with 18mp

Best in Class LCD (high resolution, accurate color)

Mic input.

Cons: kit lens is not the best, but it irritates departure.

This is my first SLR and I am very happy with your purchase. I wanted a camera for years and finally I had more money to invest. A $ 900 + is a little expensive for a casual photographer, but I looked at the purchase as an investment for several years. The picture quality is fantastic and the video is amazing. Everything in life seems much more interesting than this piece of hardware on your page.

Read More...

By: ShellSort
Review Canon T1i 18 55mm kit Asus 1005pe Review You obtain much far better expenditures instead of any Budget Hotels in Bangalore A Review On Registry Easy A Review On Rocket Spanish Novatech Review Adventures in Darkness: Memoirs of an Eleven-Year-Old Blind Boy, A Review How Dvi-d To Vga Converter Acts As Money Saver Money Till Payday: Solve Small And Temporary Needs With Ease Cafe World Money Cheats - Get Them Here! CPA Instruments Review Sim Only Contracts Save Money And Enjoy The Best How Polarized Light Works In A Microscope
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.57.136) / Processed in 0.004469 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2356, 385,