Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review Canon T1i 18 55mm kit
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review Canon T1i 18 55mm kit

I only buy things with good customer reviews, but I never tend to write them

. With this product, I have to. WOW! I am BLOWN away by this camera. I got this for my photography class for college and I figured since I was spending a lot, might as well go for it. This camera has surpassed every expectation I have and is completely worth the money. Especially for a newbie just starting out, it's great.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

This camera is so nice. It's going to last a long time. I am in high school (almost finished) and I love using the camera. It's a bit big and heavy, so it's not that easy to carry around. I use it around the house mostly but I've only had it for like a month. Obviously I am going to bring it on trips and stuff. But it is heavy. Also, the kit lens is not very good but I would say if you just want the camera, don't worry about all those other lenses. Buy them later and save your money now. The kit lens is adequate. I personally LOVE the video setting and would recommend this over the Nikon D5000 which is like the comparative Nikon one. I feel like this IS more expensive though. I guess you get what you pay for. Anyways, the video is high quality and allows for unlimited shooting, which is amazing. You just need to get a lot of memory card space. Soooo pretty (the video quality). I also love the navigation of the video. Read the manual because it helps understand the camera. It's actually like professional level. Real nice, I would recommend if you're looking to invest in a good, solid camera.

*Some more things

The ISO goes really really high which is perfect for low light. I got some BEAUTIFUL colorful pictures in the evening of my dog on the porch, and the photo looked even prettier than the porch/dog did in real life. The colors that turned out in the picture were blues, purples, pinks, and yellows, and it wasn't even that bright outside in real life. That is what a high ISO can do for you. I don't even worry about the supposed "noise" that happens when cameras use high ISO, because there is no noise on this.

Also, I went around to test the lens and noticed that it does close-up really nicely. You can get really close and see detail, which is my favorite part of photography. Therefore, again I would say just buy the kit lens because it's good.

Another thing about this camera is how it can pick up on colors that you might not have noticed in real life. For instance, once I turned on this pink lamp I have, and took a picture of something in the foreground (not the lamp), and saw that in the picture there was a pink glow from the lamp that radiated throughout the room, and a blurred pinkish, splotched sort of pattern that was interspersed with a few other colors that showed up in the background. I was pleasantly surprised.

Read More...

By: ShellSort
Asus 1005pe Review You obtain much far better expenditures instead of any Budget Hotels in Bangalore A Review On Registry Easy A Review On Rocket Spanish Novatech Review Adventures in Darkness: Memoirs of an Eleven-Year-Old Blind Boy, A Review How Dvi-d To Vga Converter Acts As Money Saver Money Till Payday: Solve Small And Temporary Needs With Ease Cafe World Money Cheats - Get Them Here! CPA Instruments Review Sim Only Contracts Save Money And Enjoy The Best How Polarized Light Works In A Microscope Immersion Oil Use In Compound Microscopes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.70.60) / Processed in 0.012872 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3542, 385,