Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » RegCure Review - Thinking of Using Regcure? Don't Do Anything Until You Read This Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

RegCure Review - Thinking of Using Regcure? Don't Do Anything Until You Read This Review

Regcure is one of the most popular registry cleaners in the world

. Used by millions around the world, it has carved out quite a niche for itself in the registry cleaner market. But when getting down to the nitty gritty, does it really deserve all the hype?

Before conducting a detailed review, you need to set a particular framework to test the product. When it comes to registry cleaners I care about fixing problems, speeding up the computer, user interface, and customer support. So lets see how Regcure performed in these categories.

Fixing problems

We used an older computer that was filled with registry errors as the test CPU. Regcure was able to find 97% of the total registry errors, the highest detection rate we had seen. But the best part is it was able to fix corrupt registry files easily, completely eliminating any windows error messages and blue screens.

Speeding up the computer

Again, Regcure really soared when it came to this benchmark. Regcure has a built in features that can take a speed diagnosis of your system and key in on areas that can be optimized. Not only did it speed up computer startup times, it also improved overall performance. The sluggishness we noticed before was completely gone.

User Interface

Regcure has a solid and easy to use interface. As a tech junkie myself, I would prefer something a little more advanced. But clearly this product is geared towards the computer novice. The product is dummy proof, once you install it you are ready to go.

Customer support

This is an area where Regcure can probably improve. Don't get me wrong it isn't bad, but they simply do not offer support as well as some other companies. That being said, the product works so well it is not likely you will require support. They do answer all queries, they just take a little longer than others.

I highly recommend Regcure for any computer novice who is looking for an easy way to fix computer errors and make their computer run faster than ever. Regcure offers a free scan and diagnosis, take advantage of it below.

RegCure Review - Thinking of Using Regcure? Don't Do Anything Until You Read This Review

By: Keira Claire
Review of Registry Mechanic - An Honest Review of Reg Mechanic Where To Invest Your Money? Easy Steps In Saving Money Money before Payday - A Wise Decision to Tackle the Unexpected How To Finance Your Renovations Money till Payday - Live Life Stress Free Lacrosse Backstop: Steps To Saving You Money Unique Hoodia consumer reviews - Does it really work? A Review of Get Him Back Forever Get Him Back Forever - An Unbiased Review I've Got My Copy - Honest Zero Down Traffic Blueprint Review The Best Zero Down Traffic Blueprint Review And The Best Bonus Save Money and Enjoy Renewability with Changeable Fabric Sofas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.2.78) / Processed in 0.005079 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2654, 385,