Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review of Registry Mechanic - An Honest Review of Reg Mechanic
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review of Registry Mechanic - An Honest Review of Reg Mechanic

Thinking of purchasing Registry Mechanic? Want a no bias no bull review of the software

? Well you have come to the right place. I am pretty familiar with Registry Mechanic, and have tested it against some of the top registry cleaners on the market. Here is what I discovered.

The first test I ran was with a computer already loaded with Windows registry errors. It did an adequate job in finding only about 64% of the errors. The issue was it missed out on a lot of broken DLL files. Registry Mechanic did not do a very good job detecting and repairing broken DLL's.

On the issue of interface and user-ability, it also performed about average. While the interface was simple and visually aesthetic, I found it to be a bit sluggish. There are also some bugs that need to be worked on. At times the program would freeze up, forcing me to use alt/control/delete in order to close it.

On the plus side I found the customer service to be excellent. They answered all prompts and queries quite quickly and walked me through any problems I may have had. This showed me they are a company that cares about their product and will improve on it in the future.

I do believe that Registry Mechanic has a bright future but I cannot recommend it right now. Not when there are far better options available.

If you would like a more in depth review of Registry Mechanic and how it stacks up against the competition then please visit my website below. You can also see what program I consider after months of testing to be the absolute best registry cleaner on the market. You can also scan your computer for free with it. Check it out.

Review of Registry Mechanic - An Honest Review of Reg Mechanic

By: Keira Claire
Where To Invest Your Money? Easy Steps In Saving Money Money before Payday - A Wise Decision to Tackle the Unexpected How To Finance Your Renovations Money till Payday - Live Life Stress Free Lacrosse Backstop: Steps To Saving You Money Unique Hoodia consumer reviews - Does it really work? A Review of Get Him Back Forever Get Him Back Forever - An Unbiased Review I've Got My Copy - Honest Zero Down Traffic Blueprint Review The Best Zero Down Traffic Blueprint Review And The Best Bonus Save Money and Enjoy Renewability with Changeable Fabric Sofas Host A Great Party Using A Buffet Warmer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.141.125) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.004678 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2150, 385,
Review of Registry Mechanic - An Honest Review of Reg Mechanic Pirapozinho