Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » Recession Continues To Get Worse As The Country Sinks Deeper In Debt Ending 2010 Municipal Bond Mark
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Recession Continues To Get Worse As The Country Sinks Deeper In Debt Ending 2010 Municipal Bond Mark

The country has gone the passed decade from having a balanced budget to having the worst fiscal budget in the history of our world

. The debt is piling higher and higher yet as the a new wave of bankruptcies loom around the corner. The real-estate industry has been hit hard as housing prices plummet.

One home owner in Arizona states:

"The bank is for closing on my house, but I dont care they can have it. They loaned me 120,000$ on this house a few years ago. Now it was appraised at 40,000$. So why would I want to pay on a loan that is a wasted investment."

In the News the past few days there are more defaults on the way. The municipal bond market is nearing a meltdown. This Muni Meltdown appears to some to be just an inflated claim; but others like Peter Schiff says its only going to get worse. The Tax payers cant afford to pay the bills of the growing federal programs.

What is the next year going to look like in the US?

New talks of the Federal Government not being able to bail out the state governments in the future. The Federal reserve may have to be the fail all go to bail out. There are a growing list of bankrupt states in America.

In all these things everyone is blaming the Republicans or the Democrats. Everyone is pointing fingers at someone else. It seems that everyone has forgotten what a wise man once stated.

Blessed is the Nation Whos God is the Lord.

Maybe thats the Cure to our Stock market?

by: Fred Zimmerman
Is There an Easy Way to Get Out of Debt? Engraved Groomsmen Gifts That You Can Purchase Cheap Purchase Original Essay Advice for Young Graduates with Debt Problems Debt collection: figures and potential Fair Debt Collection Practices Act - Know Your Rights! Getting Out of Debt - Four Steps That Can Make A Big Difference Get Out Of Debt - Secrets To Build A Budget And Eliminate Debt Get Out Of Debt - The Top Strategies People Use To Get Out Of Debt Eliminate Your Debt - How To Consolidate And Eliminate Unsecured Debts Debt Settlement Relief - How to Choose a Legitimate Debt Settlement Company Ambac Converts Debt to Equity Consolidating Debt - How To Get Debt Reduction Through Consolidation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.198.60) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.004482 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1551, 179,
Recession Continues To Get Worse As The Country Sinks Deeper In Debt Ending 2010 Municipal Bond Mark Ann Arbor