Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Put Those Celebrities To Work For You
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Put Those Celebrities To Work For You

Put Those Celebrities To Work For You

Have you ever bought something that was endorsed by a Celebrity

? Did you buy it because you really wanted it or because you thought the celebrity using it was pretty, cool, smart, etc. so you assumed the product would do the same for you?

I have a photo with Bill Rancic who shot to fame with The Apprentice. I have used that photo often in the past and it always gets the attention of several of my clients. It gives the impression that Bill and I are friends or acquaintances and that he supports what I do.

Celebrity endorsements can be some of the most valuable type of endorsement you can receive for your business or service, but people are often perplexed by how to actually get to the celebrity.

Well there are a few things you have to know about using celebrities in general, why it is a powerful tool, and then I will also give you a few tricks of the trade to get them to "help you out."Put Those Celebrities To Work For You

1) Make sure that the celebrity you are using makes sense to your Customer. Bill Rancic is a well recognized entrepreneur and small business owner as are so many of my clients. So, they get the connection.

2) You have to either follow the terms outlined in your agreement with the celebrity or use the photo with integrity. Even when you just have a "photo op" like the one above, you will be amazed how many "Cease and Desist" letters you can get if you did not the likeness in a way that was complimentary to the celebrity. 3) Contact the Booking Agent to Hire a Celebrity. In order to get one to come to your event, or offer their photo or endorsement, you will usually have to negotiate all terms with their agent or speakers bureau. You will only be considered a stalker if you pursue them on your own.

4) Switching Gears...The best way to get a photo with a Celebrity is to attend an event where they will be speaking or in attendance. That way the photo is usually at no charge and you get to meet a celebrity.

5) Another good way is to be creative. You can have fun with photo shop and create a photo of you and your favorite celebrity as long as you cover yourself legally. Don't act like it is "real" make sure you poke fun at it so people will understand that you are doing Outrageous Marketing.

6) Go to their Movies or Restaurants. Take a photo next to their painting if they have one hanging in their restaurant. Scott Tucker did this some time ago with Mike Ditka and it was pure marketing genius. He connected himself to a celebrity just by taking a photo of himself standing next to a Mike Ditka painting. You can do the same thing in front of a movie poster. Not only does this connect you with the celebrity, but it can potentially sky rocket your SEO.

7) Celebrities come in all Shapes and Sizes. We often think of "Celebrities" as movie stars and they are. But there are also news anchors, athletes, local actors and actresses that host commercials, authors, "5 Minutes of Fame" celebrities like contestants on reality TV and people in the news. You can use all of these types of celebrities as long as you have their permission, or you are referring to them in your marketing, and of course, if you have hired them and are following your terms of agreement, and finally, they make sense to your customer.Put Those Celebrities To Work For You

8) Use it! Now that you have it, how are you going to use it? Remember that so many people out there love celebrities. We have an almost unnatural attraction and fascination. So, use that to your advantage and figure out how this celebrity connection can help to promote you and your business.

So the next time you set out to do some marketing, stop and decide which celebrities could help to support your business. Right now, professional athletes, like Apolo Anton Ohno and Shaun White are popular because of the Olympics and of course, so are the Oscar winners, Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges and the other nominees.

How can these celebrities endorse your small business, coaching program, training event, speaking booking...think about it, and then use them to the fullest!

by: Karen Schaefer
Best selling Zibit Robotic Toys - A top Christmas toy of 2010 Many Interesting Holiday Practices From The Files of Rick Simon Of Chicago North India Tours Popular Tourism & Holiday Destinations Of North India Nook Ereader Reviews and Comparison Review of Entourage Edge eBook Reader Comparison Ebook Readers Places To Go In Brisbane, Australia - The Fox Hotel - Review Making Your Spring Cleaning Effective Accommodation While Touring In Western Cape, South Africa The Future Of The Resident Evil Film Franchise Travel To Saigon, Vietnam What To Look For In Celebrity Perfume Finding Top Three Traveling Destinations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.78.136) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.014338 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4172, 954,
Put Those Celebrities To Work For You Campo Grande