Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Popup Domination Plugin Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Popup Domination Plugin Review

Before I start, this is NOT a paid review! I bought this and I use it and luv it

. Links below are affiliate links, so if you click and buy I make a little money.

I been using Popup Domination for about 3 weeks now, so I thought I would finally write a review on my results.

I've used a pop up opt-in form on my blog before, with some decent results then I decided to stop using one to make visiting my blog less annoying haha.

After about 2 months I decided to use one again and there was boost in my ecourse sign ups, so for the bloggers that say they are against using a pop up you need to rethink that, if your goal is to build your list as you provide value to your readers then use a pop up, trust me if you're blog is a resource people like to visit they will visit whether you have a pop up or not.

Download Your Copy Of PopUp Domination 2.0 Here

Now about 1 month after I decided to use a pop form again, I

found Popup Domination.

What is Popup Domination?

Popup Domination is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to create some of the best looking light box popups that are proven to increase opt-in email list conversion on your blog. Yes the look of your pop up makes a BIG difference.

Ex, I never had an ecover for my ecourse and it did well, but once I added the ecovers I noticed a a nice boost in signups, why? Just because I added a nice ecover that made it look more professional.

This works same way for your pop up form, the more clean, professional it looks, the better the conversion.

Design Choices?

You have already seen the one that I have created for MoneyDummy but here it is again..

As you can see, much cleaner professional look then I had with the Aweber form choices.

Here are the 4 different popup styles..

As you can see, the light box plugins are extremely eye catching, a HUGE step up from your email list opt-in forms.

Also they will be releasing new designs over the next few months as well.

My Results So Far

I was getting about 5 new subscribers a day before using Popup Domination, so not great.

But in the last 3 weeks of using Popup Dom, I have doubled my subs per week, not bad since I am still tweaking the form.

Here you can see how many of my new sign ups came from the Popup Dom lightbox and from my my header newsletter opt-in.

Out of 22 in the last couple days, 14 from Popup Dom and 8 from header form.

So I have to say I am VERY happy with the results so far.

How happy would you be if you were signing up 5-10 or 20-50 new subscribers a day? How much more money would you be making?

Remember "the money is in the list" But you NEED a list to make that work for you.

Simple To Set Up

The other great thing about Popup Dom, is it is so easy to setup! Basically you add it like any other Wordpress plugin, once your in your have a nice dash board to make the changes to your lightbox.

To make things even easier you get a FREE installation video showing you how to install and use the plugin.

In the dashboard you just make a few clicks, and fill in some fields and pick your colors and design and your done, very nice easy to understand layout.

How Does It Work?

Popup Domination supports Aweber, GetResponse, iContact, Mail Chimp and many more) which will allow you to start building your list. All you do is add your email list form you all ready have copy paste in the box and the plugin will automatically detects what fields you have, like name and email, That's It!

Fully Customizable

Another cool thing is you can fully customize the look, colors and button colors just by making a couple clicks and it's live..

There are currently 15 different color combinations available allowing you to choose from a wide variety

I will say this can get a little addictive with all the design and color combos you have,,haha so to save you some time, pick one and stay with it at least a week then change it up to see what results you get.

In addition to the color combinations there are also 5 different button colors to choose from too.

Popup Domination took me literally 5 min to install setup and had it LIVE! Now I did go back and mess with the look a few times after,,,, but I'm kinda anal with that stuff. lol

Final Thought

I have to say that Popup Domination is all around awesome tool that I am very happy with, from the simple install, to simple customizing options to the great results I have had in the last 3 weeks.

If you use a pop now, and your using a email list default form, then try this out, I promise you it will get you more subscribers and with a full 60 day refund, you have nothing to lose

Download Your Copy Of PopUp Domination 2.0 Here

By: Martin Alzogaray
PopUp Domination Review Popup Domination Review (Video) – How To Double Your Optin Rate Overnight! How to Survive the Recession - 2 Steps Back, 10 Steps Forward! TURN PASSION TO MONEY A Review of the Razor E200 Scooter Save Money With Help From Subliminal Messages Change Your Beliefs About Money Effortlessly Stealth Traffic Formula Review BECOMING A FINANCIALLY STABLE YOUTH Oboe Pieces - A Review of Solo Repertoire Sample Broker Price Opinion - Broker Price Opinion BPO & REO Course Review Construction Pipeline;Construction Pipeline Reviews;Constructon Pipeline Leads-A good overview for Construction Leads How to Make Money from Every Horse Race
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.181.145) / Processed in 0.014308 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 84 , 5391, 385,