Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » How to Survive the Recession - 2 Steps Back, 10 Steps Forward!
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

How to Survive the Recession - 2 Steps Back, 10 Steps Forward!

Walking into the past can sometimes be a dangerous thing

. You may have heard the quote "living in the past provides no future" but when your trying to survive a recession, it seems a little out of reach. The entire experience feels like your on a marry-go-round and your spinning and spinning and getting dizzier as the time goes by. It seemed like it was so easy just a few short years ago. Where did that time go by? And what happens now?

Surviving the recession means for many being brought back to their roots. Living at home with friends or family. It means giving up freedom, luxury, it means emotional hardships, and hard choices.

So how do you survive the recession without taking to many steps backwards? Well realize first of all that taking a step back does not mean failure. It means that you are taking the necessary steps towards survival. Second its what you do with the opportunity that has come up for you that will truly determine your fate! Does taking a step backwards mean giving up for you? Then expect failure. Because the only person who holds you back from success is yourself. Recessions are a hard thing. Believe me, when I first heard the word recession a couple of years ago, like bedbugs, I thought they were nothing but a fairytale. And just like majority of us, I got caught up in the crossfire. The loss of jobs, the economy depression, and my favorite, the rising of prices, while pay sits stagnate.

Of course people are going to feel doom! I mean prophesy's of the "end of the world" are at every corner, and a person who sits in a dayjob is scared of their life to lose it, not to mention that their not making enough to live off of their sad little paycheck.

We're living in a world of two-three jobs, and no time! Time is our most valuable resource and its being squashed! Thrown away, because basic needs are not being met. So what can we do in these hard times to stay afloat? Well for some it means broadening their expertise to meet their multiple employment opportunities...

For others, Surviving a recession means narrowing their expertise into a very specific niche, and placing a strong focus on that niche and creating a business of their own.

With patience, being specific in your expertise is a much more lucrative, but it does take time and commitment and the knowledge of how to position yourself in front of the person whom is seeking your talent and expertise as an answer to their needs! But, with that commitment and the power of leveraging the internet, you can stand above the crowd, find peace, and survive the recession. There is no better time than now to align yourself with an online marketing team that can help brand and promote your business and drive targeted traffic to you with proven marketing and advertising techniques that truly draw attention to success in these economically uncertain times.

How to Survive the Recession - 2 Steps Back, 10 Steps Forward!

By: Samantha Kerik
TURN PASSION TO MONEY A Review of the Razor E200 Scooter Save Money With Help From Subliminal Messages Change Your Beliefs About Money Effortlessly Stealth Traffic Formula Review BECOMING A FINANCIALLY STABLE YOUTH Oboe Pieces - A Review of Solo Repertoire Sample Broker Price Opinion - Broker Price Opinion BPO & REO Course Review Construction Pipeline;Construction Pipeline Reviews;Constructon Pipeline Leads-A good overview for Construction Leads How to Make Money from Every Horse Race Five Methods for Curtailing Your Eating Out Budget Bet Baron Easy Money Review Dungeon Guide Review: Level Faster In World Of Warcraft
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.121.55) New York / New York City Processed in 0.005456 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3050, 385,
How to Survive the Recession - 2 Steps Back, 10 Steps Forward! New York City