Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Place Your Bets Folks: Celebrity Couples I Think Will Breakup in 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Place Your Bets Folks: Celebrity Couples I Think Will Breakup in 2010

Place Your Bets Folks: Celebrity Couples I Think Will Breakup in 2010

Author: Kasan Groupe

Oh the tumultuous world of Hollywood makeups and breakups. They fall in love hard and fast only to bitterly breakup a few months later. When will these celebrities learn? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie These two, along with their hoard of souvenir kids (how many are there now? 6?) have been tabloid favorites ever since they got together way back in 2005. We all know the story; Pitt was currently married to Jennifer Aniston when he was caught in Jolies powerful, unyeilding web during the filming of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. There's no doubt in my mind that this couple will finally call it quits this year. With their impressive dating track records (Jolie has been married twice and Pitt has been in a string of long term relationships with not only Aniston, but Gwyneth Paltrow and Juliette Lewis) and the circumstances to which their relationship began make the future demise of their relationship inevitable. Madonna and Jesus After her split from Guy Ritchie in late 2008, Madonna quickly moved on to the much younger, must less established Brazilian model Jesus Lutz after meeting during a photo shoot for W Magazine in Rio de Janeiro. The timing of this relationship along with the nearly 21-year age gap says a lot about its longevity. Madonna was obviously burned from her failed relationship with Ritchie and the best way to cure a bitter heart? A sweet young boy toy of course! This relationship is the equivalent to a middle aged man buying a shiny new sports car with BMW rims to feel young again. They wont make it past 2010, mark my words.About the Author:
Sahara Rv Provides An Unbeatable Source For Travel Trailer Rental In Nevada Climate Change Factoid – Upside Down Weather - (#19 of a series) Things to do on the Beach at Son Bou A Grand Piece Of History At The State Houses Of Parliament In Melbourne Must Haves For Christmas Cookie Making Otara Market: A Penny Pinchers Kiwi Dream Tips For a Safe Halloween How To Get The Most Out Of Your Playa Del Carmen Holiday Be Wowed At Aucklands Vector Arena French Or Swiss Lace For Lace Front Wigs? Snooker And Pool Tables Great Way To Relax! Information Session in Paris on January 21, 2010 Camping In Our Us Forests
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.254.80) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.009960 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1672, 954,
Place Your Bets Folks: Celebrity Couples I Think Will Breakup in 2010 Seattle