Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Petzl E97 PP Tikka Plus 2 Headlamp, Pistachio best price
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Petzl E97 PP Tikka Plus 2 Headlamp, Pistachio best price

Petzl E97 PP Tikka Plus 2 Headlamp, Pistachio

As a work light this thing is great. It's comfortable and has a beam that is bright and not so focused that you

have to keep moving your head to light up different spots of where you are working. The memory feature means the light turns on the the last-used setting with a single button push. The small size and light weight means it is easy to wear.

Then, I discovered that in addition to being an excellent work light that it's also great for reading in bed. The tilt feature allows me to sit/lie comfortably and have the light stay on the page. Having a red light means I can easily read at night without disturbing my wife, our daughter, or the dog (depending on who's in bed with me at the time). Also, I've found that, for me at least, it improves the contrast of what I'm reading.

The thing is light, comfortable, doesn't get in the way when I'm lying down, and illuminates the entire page I'm looking at without having to keep juggling the book or something attached to it.

I got tired of carrying it between my tool box and nightstand so the next time it went on sale I bought a second one.

Four stars instead of five because it's a tad pricey. (Wait for it to come available as a Lightning Deal.)

BTW, I feel that honest, effective reviews take the place of first-hand experiences that are lacking in online shopping. I've always appreciated the help I've gotten from other reviewers and continue to return the favor as best as I can. If you thought this review was helpful please let me know by clicking on "Yes" button where it asks. If there was anything you thought was lacking or unclear leave a comment and I'll do what I can to fix it.

I had previously owned a Princton Tec Quad and never had a Petzl lamp but this is well made with some style if that matters to you. The three modes for white light, high, low and flashing. The red light only has two modes of consistent and flashing.

It is very sturdy offers a great beam of light for the white light with only one bulb. I have had it for just 3 weeks so no experiences with it running low yet but I am using it sparingly.

Read morePetzl E97 PP Tikka Plus 2 Headlamp, Pistachio
Pet Urns for Ashes Are a Unique Way of Remembering Your Pet Backyard Hens: The cost effective backyard pet Finches: The Ideal Pet How to Get Free Petrol For Life? HTC Sensation Still Outselling Closest Competitors Toy Fox Terrier Dog Breed Description, History, Grooming, Health Issues and Living Conditions Bark Collar For Dog Enjoy Hunting more with a Hunting Dog The Roles of Petrochemical Industry Petzl E93 PS Tikka 2 Headlamp, Storm Gray best price Pet Insurance for the Italian Greyhound Dog Excessively Licking --Licking: affectionate, disconcerting, or just plain disgusting? The Maltese Dog
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.70.157) / Processed in 0.012042 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2425, 969,