Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Ot For Autism - Five Gift Ideas For Autistic Toddlers and Preschoolers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ot For Autism - Five Gift Ideas For Autistic Toddlers and Preschoolers

Author: Autism Advisor

Ot For Autism As the mommy to a four-year-old through Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), I've found many wonderful mainstream toys that are both fun and therapeutic. Toys the improve language development, sensory and motor regulation, fashion core strength, muscle tone and coordination. Toys who spark my son's inner drive, encouraging more engagement and child-lead interaction. Ot For Autism Here are five of my favorite toys, from $18 - $300. Most of them are eco-friendly, which I personally love. I'm not speaking as a medical expert here, just as a mom. If you're the parent, relative or friend of an autistic child, maybe this list will make your holiday shopping a little bit easier. I hope so! Wheely Bug - If you haven't seen these cute little ride-on critters, you need to check them out. I bought the cow for my boys last month and my ASD son loves it! (Also available in bee and ladybug!) It really helps him with coordination and balance, while building his core. We he first started riding it, he was wobbly. Now he can lift his feet and maneuver it around every corner. It has helped him adjust to motion that had bothered him in the past. In my opinion, this is one of the best gifts for an ASD child. Make sure you buy the big Wheely Bug to get the most use out of it. Eco-friendly! $70 Ot For Autism Breakfast Menu Set - These types of wooden toys are great for a variety of reasons. Many autistic children have issues with food due to textures. By incorporating pretend food into playtime, it seems to make real mealtime easier. You can 'prepare' the pretend food together and takes turns 'tasting' it. That way your child is more open to the idea of trying different foods. Manipulating smaller toys, like shaking the salt & pepper shakers, improves fine motor skills too. Plan Toys is a wonderful green company and makes a huge selection of incredible wooden toys. Eco-friendly! $18 LIKEaBIKE - This is a unique eco-friendly bike sans pedals! That's because this bike was designed to boost your child's confidence and comfort in riding a bike, while building their balance, core strength, etc. Ot For Autism They start out slow, usually walking with it and then as they improve, they can go much faster. Obviously this is not great for hills or steep surfaces, but on flat streets, in the driveway or at the park, it's a wonderful (and fun) toy. Our OT therapist has mentioned it multiple times. Eco-friendly! $300 Don't let your love ones suffer anymore! Lead them out through Ot For Autism program now!About the Author:

Feeling lost without solutions? Ot For Autism is a proven Autism Solution for your Child.

Try The Program and change child's life forever!
Baby Sign Language - Thanksgiving Song To Sign Autism Hand Flapping - The Signs and Symptoms to Watch For to See If You Child May Be Autistic Cars Childhood autism Rating Scale - 3 Lies Told by Some Special Education Personnel About Autism and How You Can Fight Back! Pdd Children - Symptoms of Asperger's and Rett's Syndromes Opting A Gift For A Newborn Baby Boy Social Skills Aspergers - How to Help You Aspergers Child Make a Friend Pdd Child - 5 Easy Techniques For Parents Succeeding With Pervasive Developmental Delays (PDD) Kids Bags Can Help Them Stay Organized Baby Sign Language - Which Hand? Have Your Kids Making Money And Get It Working For Them Understanding The Role Experience Plays For Kids Making Money Benefits Of Teaching Kids About Money How Your Beliefs Impact Teaching Kids About Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.222.47) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013249 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3025, 956,
Ot For Autism - Five Gift Ideas For Autistic Toddlers and Preschoolers Amsterdam