Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Baby Sign Language - Thanksgiving Song To Sign
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Baby Sign Language - Thanksgiving Song To Sign

Baby Sign Language - Thanksgiving Song To Sign

ItWith Thanksgiving coming up in just a few weeks

, I thought it would be great to share a great Thanksgiving song that you can sing and sign with your child or pre-school classroom. For this particular song, you will need to know the following signs:

Thanks Bring your hand from your chin and direct it towards the person you are thanking.

Thankful This will be the same as thanks, but use both hands

Sun Make a circle in the air above you and then open your fingers to point down on you like the suns rays

Moon- Make a crescent shape with your pointer finger and thumb next to your eye and extend it out toward the sky

Friends Link your pointer fingers together and again the other way

Family Sign the letter F with both hands by making a circle with your pointer finger and thumb. Then, form a circle in front of you with your hands

See Bring your pointer and middle finger out from near your eye

This song is sung to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star:

Lets Be Thankful

Thank you for the sun so bright

Thank you for the moon at night

Thanks for friends that play with me

Thank you for my family

Thanks for all that I can see

I am thankful yes indeed

This is a fun song to sing during the Thanksgiving holiday season. Children will have fun singing the song and they will be learning more signs as well.

Remember that I have a free video where I reveal my #1 secret on how you can drastically reduce your babys crying and temper tantrums which you find at www.babysignlanguageonline.com.

Happy Thanksgiving!

by: Kim Taylor-DiLeva
Autism Hand Flapping - The Signs and Symptoms to Watch For to See If You Child May Be Autistic Cars Childhood autism Rating Scale - 3 Lies Told by Some Special Education Personnel About Autism and How You Can Fight Back! Pdd Children - Symptoms of Asperger's and Rett's Syndromes Opting A Gift For A Newborn Baby Boy Social Skills Aspergers - How to Help You Aspergers Child Make a Friend Pdd Child - 5 Easy Techniques For Parents Succeeding With Pervasive Developmental Delays (PDD) Kids Bags Can Help Them Stay Organized Baby Sign Language - Which Hand? Have Your Kids Making Money And Get It Working For Them Understanding The Role Experience Plays For Kids Making Money Benefits Of Teaching Kids About Money How Your Beliefs Impact Teaching Kids About Money What Is Hyper Activity Disorder And How Can You Save Your Children From It?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.41.214) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.008538 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 1721, 956,
Baby Sign Language - Thanksgiving Song To Sign Kista