Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Ni-c78sr | Ni-c78sr Iron Review!
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Ni-c78sr | Ni-c78sr Iron Review!

span>Share:

NI-C78SR A Winner from Panasonic

By P. Brenner

The Panasonic NI-C78SR is a marvelous steam/dry iron. It performs the basic functions flawlessly -- excellent temperature control, abundant steam, shot of water, vertical steam, etc. The additional aspects of this NI-C78SR iron make it a standout: long cord which is housed neatly in cord reel; removable water tank which makes filling really convenient; stainless steel soleplate which is much smoother than so-called non-stick plates; it is reasonably light.

I bought my daughter an earlier version of this NI-C78SR iron two years ago and it still works as if it were new. My wife and I bought a T-Fal (more expensive) iron for ourselves three years ago, and it fell apart, which prompted the purchase of the NI-C78SR.

NI-C78SR Great Iron!

By Judelake

After reading the reviews on this NI-C78SR iron I had some relunctance in purchasing one (heavy, detachable water compartment). However, I love this iron! I do a lot of sewing and I actually iron all my clothes so I use the iron constantly. The heaviness enhances the iron's ability to get all the wrinkles out without a lot of effort on my part.

The detachable water compartment is so convenient - just take it to the sink and fill; no more having to take a container of water to the iron and hope you don't spill part of it on the ironing board. I also prefer the stainless soleplate to the teflon coated ones. I would highly recommend this NI-C78SR.

NI-C78SR Great Iron

By MCH

I purchased this NI-C78SR iron about 2 months ago and so far it is one of the best irons I have ever used. I love the retractable cord and that you are able to take the water reservoir right off and fill it at the sink. You can even do it while it is on (although it states you should shut it off first) I have had no leaks and no stains from water on clothes while using this so far and the steam function is the best I have seen.

I have purchased high end (Rowenta) and lower end (Black & Decker) and at this price I was pleasantly surprised at how great this iron really is. I would recommend this to anyone looking for dependable iron.

Read More Reviews...

Share:

by: David Parker
Choosing The Right Financial Advisor Rockstar Makita Suzuki's 2010 ATV Championship Year in Review Flaunt your financial status with property investment! Second Chance Romance Review Secret Method Exposed! Window Installations Can Save Money That Foremost Even Though Budget Hawaii Islands Break Transaction Furthermore Piles Get The Grandest Deals On Hotel Bookings Activities Gastronomic Treats And Air Fares Via Budget-frie You Only Get So Many Chances In Finance And Romance The Foremost Nonetheless Budget 50th Us State Leave Arrangement Another Entities Budget Hotels in Bangalore has more of a chance of finding one available Budget Hotels in Bangalore you can move in and start living your life Pdas Reviews Transformer Oil Purification Machine Zyd, Zn Vacuum Oil Purifier
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.15.61) / Processed in 0.004904 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 5547, 385,
Ni-c78sr | Ni-c78sr Iron Review!