Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » You Only Get So Many Chances In Finance And Romance
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

You Only Get So Many Chances In Finance And Romance

We only get so many chances in life. Perhaps getting more than one, whether it be to achieve your financial goals or to grow into a mature and loving relationship, could be considered extremely fortunate.

I saw that in Filmmaker Magazine as they reviewed Solitary Man. It reminded me of the old joke; Everyday the man prayedplease let me win the lottery today. Everyday he lost. After a month of praying the man scorns his god yellingEveryday I pray to win the lottery and yet you do nothing..A loud voice booms down from the heavensYou have to buy a lottery ticket before I can make you win.

What havent I been doing to win the lottery? How many opportunities have I let go because I was lazy, tired or intimidated. How many people did I miss the chance to share my network marketing company with and at the same time hope and pray that I succeed?

We only get so many chances in life. Why not look for the moments and people that will create the future you want to have. In the movie The Secret, Rhonda Byrne speaks of attracting people and events into your life. It works, but not if you stay in your house watching television. Get out into the world where you have the best opportunity to meet the people you want in your business. Go to events and be around the activities that make your future happen.

You have to go where the people are. You love your MLM. You have a great product or service. Find the people and if they are not in the area you are at right now, move on to a different venue. Keep charging forward and create your success! You can do this.

Today, look for the chance to help someone with your network marketing business. Then act on it, you may just win the Lottery.

by: Joe Sommese
The Foremost Nonetheless Budget 50th Us State Leave Arrangement Another Entities Budget Hotels in Bangalore has more of a chance of finding one available Budget Hotels in Bangalore you can move in and start living your life Pdas Reviews Transformer Oil Purification Machine Zyd, Zn Vacuum Oil Purifier Satellite Direct Tv On Pc Review US Open Betting Preview Pay Money For The Most Stylish And Trendy Leather Satchels Register For The Budget Room And Board Including Air Tickets To Enjoy The Pleasing Cabo San Lucas Va Romancing Aloha State Hawaiian Cuisine Budget Accommodations Soothing Sea Breezes Hawaii's Big Islan How to Play Free Slots and Win Money Lie With Me Review Yamaha Sz 150 Specifications And Feature Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.154.139) / Processed in 0.011086 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1772, 385,
You Only Get So Many Chances In Finance And Romance