Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » My luxury travel dreams
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My luxury travel dreams

My luxury travel dreams

My luxury travel dreams

Ever wondered; do luxury travel writers have favorite destinations?

As a luxury travel writer, it often amazes me how many people want to know what luxury travel destinations I go to on my vacation. The question is asked somewhat subtly almost inconspicuously but most often includes something along the lines of; your a luxury travel writer is there a favorite travel destination and what if any is yours?

I think people feel they may get some magic insight into luxury travel but to be frank, my favourites are not that bold and adventurous compared to some that I have written about. Sorry to disappoint, reality usually does. More often, I like luxury and that is synonymous with relaxation to me. My luxury travel dreams

That being said, I do have a few things on my luxury travel bucket list worth noting.

#1 I would like to spend a night inside an Ice Hotel in Sweden.

I am however going to settle for second best and visit l'Hotel de Glace in February during the Quebec City winter carnival. I live in Canada, so cold is not all that exciting to me, but I will stay for one night in the Hotel de Glace just to see what it feels like. I love fibre optics and that is one of the things that draws me to this luxury travel adventure. I will enjoy the rest of my time eating beaver tails* while frolicking in The Fairmont le Chateau Frontenac spa and tracking down a bottle of famous ice wine, chilled of course. This should definitely warm up the rest of this trip.

*A beaver tail is a sweet decadent desert made of flour and maple syrup in the shape of a beaver tail.

#2 Dolphins are my favorite animals and I always wanted to swim with them. I also want to spend a night in a luxury resort completely immersed underwater and the ultimate underwater sea adventure would probably be to engage in both activities, preferable on the same trip.

Seafood will most probably not be my choice of food for this luxury travel vacation but perhaps a fillet of duck or wild deer with some foie gras may be more suitable meal?

#3 History and ancient religion are my passion and as such, I would love to visit the seven wonders of the ancient world.

I would enjoy boarding a luxury train ride to the ruins of Machu Picchu in Peru, dwelling into the Inca civilization, taking a walk down the Roman Road and a trip to Easter Island is a definite must followed by the most luxurious finale; an Egyptian pyramid tour. Living life like the Kings and Queen in the mid century luxury unsurpassed.

If I look at all the things that I have done and have yet to do, I see a free spirit that has a passion for adventure yet still likes to basque in a life of luxury. Until recently, many people believed that you cannot mix them.

Be assured you can, luxury travel isn't so much about where you go but its more about what you do when you have arrived. First thing I plan to do is give that big huge snowman at the carnival called the bonhomme carnivale a great big hug! Contact http://www.luxetraveldeals.com/ to book these and other adventures!
French Riviera Privilege Card, A Smart Use Of Your Money Pole Fitness Is Not Just For Strippers External Christmas Tree Demonstrates Goodwill To All In Bangalore Enjoy a Popular Holiday Destination First Christmas Alone After Divorce - Uplift Your Spirit Consider the ATM Situation in the Area Before You Use a Card to Transfer Money to Australia Christmas Decorating Ideas to Brighten Up the Holidays Kohjum Resort Krabi offers 2 Special packages Seaview Teakwood Villas Top Selling Christmas Toys & Gifts Want Some Amazing Adventure Holidays? - Try River Water Rafting! Explore the Beauty of Top 3 Goa Beaches on Goa Tours Royal Indian Wedding – Rajasthan is the Right Destination Discover the Details About Debit Card Usage in This Country Before You Transfer Money to Canada
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.47.144) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.013484 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3168, 954,
My luxury travel dreams Mountain View