Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » External Christmas Tree Demonstrates Goodwill To All In Bangalore
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

External Christmas Tree Demonstrates Goodwill To All In Bangalore

External Christmas trees are relatively new phenomena in Bangalore, as many people who celebrate Christmas usually use their decorations inside their homes to demonstrate a certain level of Christian ritual over the holidays. However, it is not the case in D Block in Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore this Christmas!

Dr. Paul F. Meekin who is Headmaster at the Trio World School has decided that this year his Christmas tree will be in his front garden and it is decorated simply with lights.

"The Indian people have made me feel so very welcome since I arrived. So in order to help give back a little joy this Christmas I decided to place my Christmas tree outside my home.", Said Dr. Paul.

People do indeed smile as they walk by, probably as its common local knowledge that a friendly old English gentleman lives at this particular address.

The living Christmas tree itself is not very exceptional in design. It's about 3 meters tall and has some blue and green lights on it, but it certainly does get people in the holiday spirit as they pass the house. During a visit to the Headmasters home which is very elegantly decorated, several boys on bikes shouted "Merry Christmas" to Dr. Paul, who waved back with a huge grin and a chuckle.

It was at this point I realised that the happy round faced white bearded, large Headmaster who has a bulky belly and a bald head looked and sounded a lot like Santa-Claus. When asked if he indeed was Santa, the Headmaster declined to comment! Only adding that his driver David would be "especially upset if he started using reindeer so early in December"!

The Headmaster went on to say "It is my hope that the tree conveys an atmosphere to everyone that I am delighted to be part of the international Bangalore community. This will be my first Christmas in Bangalore and not buying decorations for inside the house this year has saved money which I have donated to Guanellian Fathers and Sisters of the Catholic Church. The priests there do a wonderful job taking care of both young and old people of all faiths."

Dr. Paul insisted that Christmas decorations are about sharing the ambiance, but that Christmas itself is a time of good will to all people'. He hopes that the tree outside his home will leave a lasting impression of international friendship to the whole community.
Enjoy a Popular Holiday Destination First Christmas Alone After Divorce - Uplift Your Spirit Consider the ATM Situation in the Area Before You Use a Card to Transfer Money to Australia Christmas Decorating Ideas to Brighten Up the Holidays Kohjum Resort Krabi offers 2 Special packages Seaview Teakwood Villas Top Selling Christmas Toys & Gifts Want Some Amazing Adventure Holidays? - Try River Water Rafting! Explore the Beauty of Top 3 Goa Beaches on Goa Tours Royal Indian Wedding – Rajasthan is the Right Destination Discover the Details About Debit Card Usage in This Country Before You Transfer Money to Canada The Glitz and Glamour of Rajasthan Tours Blinds for a Beach Cottage Make Accommodation Bookings and Pack Your Bags for a Trip to Algarve
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.142.128) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011899 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2475, 954,
External Christmas Tree Demonstrates Goodwill To All In Bangalore Atlanta