Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » My five joys of Christmas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My five joys of Christmas

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire; I have not had chestnuts before but I sure love the idea of them roasting by a toasty fire while the snow is gently falling outside. There are a lot of joys during the Christmas season that bring a warm and fuzzy feeling. Many people get distracted by the gift buying and spending money; they let small things ruin a season that should be filled with fun and frolics!

Everyone should enjoy the holidays; so I want to list five small things that any Scrooge or Christmas Elf could embrace to keep the Christmas spirit alive!

Christmas Music- I could listen to Christmas music all year long. It relaxes me to the very core as I envision sleepy snow-covered villages, crackling fires; warm woollies and sparkling Christmas trees with handmade gifts tightly snug in the blanket wrapped around the base of the fresh pine tree.My five joys of Christmas

Scented candles fill your house with Christmas Spirit and fresh fragrances like frankincense, myrrh and spiced apple! The sizzling strong and spicy scents tickle your imagination and fill the mind with special memories of childhood Santa dreams, sledding fun and big brightly wrapped gifts. When I smell cinnamon candles I think of my Grandma's big house with the record player singing Nat King Cole's Christmas songs, family Christmas bingo and the yummy fondue appetiser with bowls of red and green M & M's spread throughout the house.My five joys of Christmas

Snow is like a big duvet that wraps its arm around the city and turns everything from dull brown to a sparkling winter wonderland. It stimulates the senses and brings winter to life! It makes children smile as they rush out into the snow all bundled up and ready to build fat snowmen and speed down snow slopes. Rolling snow balls, digging up igloos and feeling the light flakes fall on your eyelashes makes everyone smile and bright rosy cheeks make the hot chocolate taste even better!

Decorations have to be up in my house early! I love to bathe in the spirit of Christmas, having my tree up and lit every day until Christmas. I firmly believe the build up to Christmas is what makes the season so wonderful. Remembering that it is not about the gifts or all the money you MUST spend but about family, food and basking in the simple things like cutting out snowflakes, making cookies or watching Miracle on 34th Street with some warm apple cider.

Christmas gifts can be a variety of things that make people smile and that is all that really matters. There are good times and bad times in everyone's life so expensive gifts are not always easy but I believe in the magic of giving not in giving Expensive gifts. I remember when I used to go to my grandma's house and she would have 20 gifts sitting there for each grandkid. It was unbelievable; but they were completely different from the two big gifts I got from my other grandma. I would just be in Christmas heaven ripping open all those gifts and have a stack of goodies surrounding my little feet; even if they were bought in the budget bin. Even just wrapping gifts give me pleasure and seeing them all snug underneath the tree with brilliant paper and bright bows is a real Christmas delight.

I could go on and on as I haven't even mentioned Christmas lights, ice skating, holiday parties and over filled stockings but I think it's simple- take in the small joys and don't be lost in the cost. It is about the time and thought not about the money. So put on your fuzzy slippers, watch a magical movie and embrace the season.
Philippine Tourism A Short History Of Christmas A Trip Back In Time Or A Crazy Summer Party Take A Pick At Your Perfect Holiday A Short History Of Halloween Out On The Great American Highways Touring, Planning, And Carving A Future State Franchise Tax Palm Springs A Place To Experience Summer Adventures & World Class Shopping Londons River & Bridges Part 1 Introduction Karbonn Mobile Phones Party Planners London Buckingham Beech: Authentic, American Hardwoods From Mullican Flooring Things To Consider When Looking For A Hypnotherapist In London
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.228.35) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013082 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3634, 954,
My five joys of Christmas Copenhagen