Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Out On The Great American Highways
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Out On The Great American Highways

I just got back from a family vacation in Arizona

. We loaded everyone up in our family van, clicked the remote key fob, and hit the freeway. It was great, and the first time my wife and children have seen the Grand Canyon. My wife was there when she was a kid, and for some reason, it was in the middle of the night, so she wasn't able to see anything. I have no idea why someone would go to the Grand Canyon in the middle of the night without taking the time to see it in the day, but to each his own. It was fun to watch my family stand in awe of the magnificence of the Grand Canyon, and to experience it new again through their eyes.

We spent several days with some great friends, and ended up extending our trip by almost a week. When we left, it was with regrets that we couldn't stay and are planning on returning to work on some projects with this wonderful group of friends. We were given a lot to think about.

On the return trip, we passed through Zion National Park, which was the first time we have been there as a family. We went in through the east entrance, passed through a tunnel that was built in 1930, and then took the park suttle to the Temple of Sinawava and Weeping Rock. My children loved the river walk, and were fascinated by the water that drizzled and poured out of the sheer cliff at Weeping Rock. When you're only nine years old, it's a little difficult to wrap your mind around the idea that water that fell as rain over 1200 years ago has been seeping through the sand stone and was now free and dripping on our heads.

We finally made it home, and to be honest, I am exhausted. My wife and children have already fallen asleep, leaving me here to cherish the memories we just made and reflect on the friendships that were built with the people that we visited. I'll clean out the car tomorrow and put some more wear and tear on our car key remote. I look forward to doing it all again soon, maybe this time through Moab and Monument Valley. I love these wonderful places, and love them even more because I have shared them with my favorite people on earth.

by: Art Gib
Touring, Planning, And Carving A Future State Franchise Tax Palm Springs A Place To Experience Summer Adventures & World Class Shopping Londons River & Bridges Part 1 Introduction Karbonn Mobile Phones Party Planners London Buckingham Beech: Authentic, American Hardwoods From Mullican Flooring Things To Consider When Looking For A Hypnotherapist In London Discovering That Perfect Christmas Gift--Nike Basketball Shoes Why Consider A Franchise Canvas Print Is Hottest Christmas Gift North Cyprus Holidays Is Getting As Heavenly As It Can Get Celebrating The Holidays With Decorative Flags
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.81.94) / Processed in 0.012630 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2184, 954,