Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Touring, Planning, And Carving A Future
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Touring, Planning, And Carving A Future

Touring, Planning, And Carving A Future

Now that spring is here, tour season is about to begin

. I emailed the company that I usually run tours for to let them know that I'm available. The reply was quick in coming, that the season was slow due to the bad economy, but that they expected to have work for me from June through September. That fits right into my schedule, and so I am starting to mentally prepare for the jobs. All of my tourists are Japanese, and so I need to know the words for things like "sand stone," and "geyser." If I'm lucky, they will also provide me with a remote key replacement for our tour vehicles. I also have some ideas from past experience that will make my job a little easier.

I recently visited the Grand Canyon with my family, and that National Park is one of the main points on most of my tours. We always have a problem with people making it back to the gathering point on time to move on to the next location. I was thinking that I could contact the park and find out how long it takes to return to the shuttle stop from each of the points along the way and use that to list the time that they need to be back on the shuttle in order to make it back on time. That alone would make my life so much easier.

I also need to contact the helicopter tour companies to find out what their rates are this year. We get a very generous kickback from those companies if we can convince our guests to take a flight, and so I need to know their rates, schedules, and the amount I get paid per person. All of that goes into the planning for the tour, and since I am pretty good at convincing people that they need to jump on this once in a lifetime opportunity, I make a lot of money from the flights.

All in all, it looks like it will be a lucrative and fun summer. One of the nice side effects is that I have an amazing networking opportunity, collecting contact information and making new friends. I have some other business ideas relative to Japan, and I expect to meet people who can help make these things happen. If nothing else, at least I'll have some more people to visit the next time I go back to Japan.

by: Art Gib
State Franchise Tax Palm Springs A Place To Experience Summer Adventures & World Class Shopping Londons River & Bridges Part 1 Introduction Karbonn Mobile Phones Party Planners London Buckingham Beech: Authentic, American Hardwoods From Mullican Flooring Things To Consider When Looking For A Hypnotherapist In London Discovering That Perfect Christmas Gift--Nike Basketball Shoes Why Consider A Franchise Canvas Print Is Hottest Christmas Gift North Cyprus Holidays Is Getting As Heavenly As It Can Get Celebrating The Holidays With Decorative Flags Using Gravity Water Filters In Thirsty Countries
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.55.14) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005046 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2185, 954,
Touring, Planning, And Carving A Future Copenhagen