Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » My Wife Wants a Divorce and I Have Kids - What Should I Do? 5 Tips
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Wife Wants a Divorce and I Have Kids - What Should I Do? 5 Tips

Divorce is one of the ugliest words in the English language

. Most people who have never been married or who have never considered divorce do not spend much time thinking of it. But, if you or someone very close to you has ever been through a divorce, you know the pain, confusion, and financial expense it can bring with it.

One of the most painful situations in a marriage is when one member of the couple want a divorce and the other does not. Of course, it complicates things even more if there are kids involved.

If you are saying, "My wife wants a divorce and I have kids - what should I do?," here are 5 tips:

1. Decide if it is worth it to you to stay together:My Wife Wants a Divorce and I Have Kids - What Should I Do? 5 Tips

Yes, divorce itself is painful and expensive, and it is probably something you very much do not want to put yourself or your kids through right now. But, putting all of that aside for a moment, ask yourself this (and answer honestly): Are you and your wife really meant to stay together? Would your lives be significantly better off if stayed together? If the answer to these questions is "no" - consider swallowing the bitter pill of divorce and move on.

2. Look deep down and decide if you still love your wife:

Do you still love your wife? Do you respect her? And, how would she answer these questions about you? Again, it is very important to be honest with yourself here! If you think you do both still love and respect each other, your marriage is worth saving.

3. Consider how the marriage is affecting your kids:

Given the way your marriage has been going in the months and years before the recent talk of divorce, would you say your kids would be better off with you and your wife staying married - or could your being permanently apart actually benefit your kids more overall?

4. Have you cheated or been abusive?

If you have committed more than one infidelity or if you have abused your wife verbally or physically, you should rethink staying together with her.

5. To save your marriage, do you have an action plan?

If, after doing all of the soul-searching recommended above, you still believe that you and your wife should stay together, it is time for you to put an action plan into place to save your marriage.

Follow these 5 tips as you decide how to move forward at this critical time in the lives of yourself, your wife and your kids.

By: Robbie James
Getting Pregnant With A Baby Boy Will Be Easier With These Tips Psychological Effects that Divorce Has On Children - 3 Effects Child Merchandise - Quality Bottle From Reputed Bottle Manufacturer Divorce and Its Effect On Teenagers - 3 Typical Effects Helping Your Child Deal With Head Lice What Happens When Your Kid Goes Off To College Free Paid Surveys For Teens Every Teen Can Earn Large Big Stuffed Bear Toys Martial Arts For Children Unusual Gifts for Kids - 5 Gift Ideas How Kid's Toys Enhance Kid's Behavior The Critical Role Of Sensory Play For Children When The Children Are Embarrassed It Is Time For A Change
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.203.68) / Processed in 0.011875 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2559, 956,