Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Most Americans Can Be Classified As Insane
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Most Americans Can Be Classified As Insane

Most Americans Can Be Classified As Insane

Do you wake up in the morning dreading the moment that your feet have to hit the floor for you to get ready for work

? If that's the case, join most of America. Very few people wake up to that annoying alarm clock and spring out of bed excited about having to go to work.

As if that were not enough, most of us have to fight traffic getting there, usually an hour's drive. Then, when we get to work, we have to fight with unruly co-workers or a nagging boss. And to make matters worse, you have to fight the same traffic going in the opposite direction just to get back home.

Maybe it would not be so bad if we didn't have just a few measly hours to spend with our family. It's even harder for women. I've had to go home after working all day to stand on my feet for another hour or hour and a half and prepare dinner. Sometimes, it's two hours after I had been home that I got to sit down and actually feel like I've gotten the opportunity to relax.

Making dinner, fixing plates, eating and then straightening up afterwards is a job within itself.Most Americans Can Be Classified As Insane

After doing all of that, after you've helped the kids with their homework, given them baths, tucked them in, all you want to do is collapse into your bed. But, you can't do that because there's still one person you haven't given much attention to, yet. Your spouse.

So, the two of you lie in bed and try to talk and connect on some level, and if you can muster up the strength for a little intimacy, you're one of the amazing few.

If that sounds like your life, you probably have a J-O-B. You know what J-O-B stands for? Just Over Broke, that's what! With a job, most Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck and hating every minute of it.

I know because I was doing the same thing: trading time for money. And, I came to a conclusion that it stinks! Big time!

Looking around at my co-workers, friends and relatives, I saw that they were all doing the same thing I was doing. They were complaining about the same things I was complaining about: not having enough time or money. And, I decided that I wanted to do something different.

So, I started a home-based business. There are several to choose from. The extra income has done so much for our family. We can vacation more. We have been able to give more. And, we've even been able to do something called save! It's been amazing.

Therefore, if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, it's time you make a change too. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I know you aren't insane. If you continue to do what everyone else is doing: trading time for money, you're going to keep getting what everyone else is getting: being broke and not having the time to do what is really important to you.

Do your due diligence. Find a home-based business that works well for you. Go to work, and live the life you've always imagined!

by: Nicole Calhoun
Riding The Bruce Highway From Brisbane To Sunshine Coast Avoid Traffic, Rent A New York Limousine Celebrate Christmas In Amsterdam Do Not Leave Home Without Your Travel Neck Pillows Things You Can Do In Panama Andrea Bocelli Tickets - Defeating The Odds, Bocelli Celebrates Christmas Phoenix Suns Tickets - Roster Rundown Attend The Best Boston English School Getting a Luxury Holiday for Less The Spectacular World Of Private Villas In Cap Cana Go Online And Get Seoul Cheap Flights Deals On Seoul Cheap Flights - The Best Seoul Cheap Flights Are Online The Good Side Of Mooching
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.163.31) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012878 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3134, 954,
Most Americans Can Be Classified As Insane Amsterdam