Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Mike Dillard And Mark Weizer's Black Belt Recruiting Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mike Dillard And Mark Weizer's Black Belt Recruiting Review

I was not prepared for all the eye opening moments Mike Dillard and Mark Wieser provided me in their Black Belt Recruiting series

. I am thankful for the effect it had on me and how I interact with the people that are interested in what I have to offer.

It is only wise, if we are to be successful on line, to invest in the knowledge we need to understand the mindset of the people we are looking for to be a part of our business. There is just no way out of this if you are serious. There are a whole host of ways to waste your time and money, but investing in you is never a waste of either. I can truthfully say that investing my money and my time Black Belt Recruiting was well worth both.

It's funny, but I didn't really understand the value of investing in me until a few things happened.

It was by taking the time to really learn the principles of Attraction Marketing that brought me my first Real list of eager people. I was taught the Power of an attractive offer addressing a specific need through some killer training on Attraction Marketing.Mike Dillard And Mark Weizer's Black Belt Recruiting Review

Now, I always make a place available for people to leave their number and I make sure that they can get in touch with me. Why? People can tell if you really care or if you are just trying to get a name and email.

As soon as I got things in place, my list started building and people wanted me to call. What a relief it was to have BBR's input fresh in my mind the first time I had someone who wanted me to give them a call.

I devoured the book and listened to the audios over and over. As I was reading the book, and listening to Mike and Mark discuss how they talk to people on the phone and the psychology behind it, I quite literally gained years of experience is just a few short days.

Here are a few of the valuable lessons that I learned to apply:

1. How to be Invited.

A. Phone solicitors are always looked

at as Intruders.

B. An invited guest is ALWAYS welcome.

2. How to listen intently.

A. Everyone has a "Hot Button"

B. Only by paying attention can you

learn what those "Hot-Buttons" are.

3. How to NEVER Sell

A. By listening and knowing how to respond

and they will sell themselves.

B. It must be THEIR idea to buy!

4. How to make Yourself the Obvious Choice over Everyone Else

A. If you are the best choice and they know it,

you job becomes VERY easy.

5. How to respond to EVERY objection.

A. There is a short and easy answer to ALL objections

B. Your posture alone will kill most objections.

(It is hard to really say how valuable this section was and continues to be for me)Mike Dillard And Mark Weizer's Black Belt Recruiting Review

As valuable as the information is there are some things that are better caught than taught and just listening to Mike and Mark talk helped me have the confidence of a real pro. You really get to experience what it sounds like to be completely confident in what you have to say, without ever sounding rude.

As a result of the seeing the potential contained in the combination of Magnetic Sponsoring and Black Belt recruiting, many Internet Millionaires have been born. It's time to put yourself in the right position so as people are seeking for answers you have the information they need to solve their problems.

I highly recommend this Dynamic Duo to be the foundation you lay for your understanding of internet marketing; it will save you a lot of time and give you a lot of wisdom before you spend any more money unnecessarily.

by: Matthew Strout
I Can't Get Over My Ex And Be Strong Signs You're Finally Over Her And Stop Worry How To Get Over Your Man Even If It's Hard How Do You Get Over Your Man Even If It's Hard Want To Get Over Her Who Doesn't Like You I'm Having Trouble Getting Over My Man, How Can I Move Proposed Cap On Mortgage Lending Is "suicidal", Say Housing Experts Why Iron Man's Success Was A Surprise Britney Spears' Flat Stomach Cruising To Antarctica Activities - There's Something For Everyone When Workouts Go Wrong Aerobics And Injuries Can't Get Over A Bitchof Many Months Get Over My Bitch Even If It's Hard
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.81.58) / Processed in 0.013263 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 3713, 952,