Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Britney Spears' Flat Stomach
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Britney Spears' Flat Stomach

Britney Spears' Flat Stomach

Nobody likes having a sagging stomach. For women, the sagging breasts, the varicose veins, the ugly flapping skin is just horrible. It's even worse for a man, who has to deal with the man breasts that show up from eating too much and may even consider wearing a girdle in order to suck in his gut (Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon 3 comes to mind).

But how do we get a flat stomach? Especially how do we get one like a Britney Spears flat stomach? What is the secret of her success and can it be applied to everyone else or is it something only a superstar like Britney could attain?

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the flat stomach that Britney has been sporting on the covers of some magazines lately is not the result of some miracle pill. Nor is it the result of using a miracle diet, like the liquid diets that are all the rage. Britney Spears' flat stomach is in fact a result of unbelievably hard work on the part of the former teen idol.

Britney eats six small meals a day, which are specially prepared for her. They give her (are you ready for this?) a grand total of 1,200 calories a day. That's it. Just in case you were wondering, the USDA recommends that the average American woman eat 1,800 calories and the average man around 2,200 calories.

The 1,200 calories that Britney is eating is considered a starvation diet. The one saving grace of the diet though is that her tiny meals are divided into six portions each day. That's the way Britney Spears' flat stomach appears. Because she has tremendous self discipline (not to mention people around her all the time making damn sure she eats only what she is supposed to eat).

This is actually a recommendation of many nutritionists (the small meals part, not the having people around to make sure what you eat thing - though that could help also). It balances your body's sugar intake and allows you to control your hunger pangs much more effectively.

And of course Britney Spears' flat stomach also comes from an incredible workout regime which requires her to workout three times a day with a personal trainer and to do approximately 1,000 stomach crunches on her own. In other words, her entire job these days is losing weight. Ouch. Not exactly a workout regime for the masses, but hey, it does give Britney Spears a flat stomach, so it ain't all bad, right?

by: Richard Cunningham
Cruising To Antarctica Activities - There's Something For Everyone When Workouts Go Wrong Aerobics And Injuries Can't Get Over A Bitchof Many Months Get Over My Bitch Even If It's Hard Can't Get Over A Bitch And Bitchy Too How Can I Know If I'll Like The Results From My Liposuction? Having A Failure Or A Setback Isn't Going To Affect The Outcome At All I Can't Get Over Her Today How The Benchtop Autoclave Makes A Big Impression The Dos And Don'ts Of Networking I'm Not Over My Bitch And Be Strong Breitling Replica Watches –The Best Valentine's Day Gifts I'm Not Over My Bitchof Many Months
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.133.228) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012292 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2473, 952,
Britney Spears' Flat Stomach Casper