Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Merry Christmas from Rainbow Riches!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Merry Christmas from Rainbow Riches!

It doesn't seem like six years ago that I was just a figment of someone's, imagination, but it is true, Rainbow Riches is a comparative 'newbie' in the world of online fruit machines.

Long established brands such as Cleopatra, Deal or No Deal and Monopoly had pretty much stitched up the online fruit machine world, but then I came along. Now, given my Irish pedigree, you can rest assured that I am very friendly - to be sure - and I made sure that I charmed my more established peers!

Rainbow Riches, in my humble opinion, took what was great from classic games - such as the aforementioned Cleopatra - and built upon it.

Cleopatra has amazing graphics; as does Rainbow Riches. Monopoly has a terrific feature game thanks to that wonderful board (everyone knows what they've won when Old Kent Road is offered; of course it is Mayfair that everyone covets). And Deal or No Deal has that wonderful quality where the player has to choose a box and wait for fate to dictate.

In constructing Rainbow Riches, four important factors were at play during development. Four key ingredients if you like, and I'll share the special recipe with you.

One, great graphics - Cleopatra was our guide. Two, great feature play, and here Monopoly was our inspiration. And three, player choice. Fans of Rainbow Riches will nod in agreement with me as the Wishing Wells certainly ticks this box!

And there's a fourth - me of course, your friendly leprechaun guide. Of course, I'm too modest to point out that I'm perhaps the most friendly fruit machine host you'll ever come across, but there we are, I've said it now! At www.rainbowriches.org.uk you can find out more about me and the delightful Rainbow Riches, go on, go on, go on!
Pirate Days Offer A Glimpse Into Madeira Beach And Treasure Island History Student Life In College: Spending Leisure Time With Pleasure CHRISTMAS WITH ALLAH There Are Excellent Deals On Package Holidays To North Cyprus Do You Know - Hot Spring Ethiopia is a great place for a holiday What Everyone Can Learn From Oprah's Australian Visit Living In Little Paradise How To Move Cross Country How To Prepare For Your Eurotrip The Heart Of Primitive Country Decor Setting a Price range for Christmas Buying Get your dose of Travel dope at the Champaner Pavagadh Archeological park
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.210.17) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.012243 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1885, 954,
Merry Christmas from Rainbow Riches! Detroit