Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Ethiopia is a great place for a holiday
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ethiopia is a great place for a holiday

Several years ago a friend of mine asked me where would I like to go on holiday. I chose Ethiopia. This is because there are very few people whom I know with any knowledge of this country. I initially became fascinated with Ethiopia because of lost books like the book of Enoch and speculation that Enoch was Ethiopian. Go and do the research yourself and you will find that the Ethiopian's keep this book in tact in the Amharic language while it was lost to most of the world. Ancient manuscripts also discuss a man called Ebedmelech who was either Ethiopian or Sudanese (take a look at dark clouds in Sudan) who helped an ancient sage called Jeremiah to come out from a terrible deep well which he had been thrown into by an unsympathetic ancient government. Jeremiah stayed in that well for 3 days and 3 nights just like in another story Jonas stayed in the belly of a whale before he was led to a Gentile country called Nineveh. In other ancient manuscripts we are told that these stories are a sign that cannot be understood by a wicked people.

People can read the accounts for themselves but what struck me most about the Ethiopian called Ebedmelech was his courage. A great man had been thrown into a well and no-one dared to speak up in his defence except this Ethiopian.

When I arrived in Adis Ababa I stayed at the Hilton Hotel which is a very beautiful hotel. You will notice in the outside restaurant near the swimming pool on weekends that people from all nations come to eat. What struck me most about this was you could see people of different races, skin colour, language ,nation and religion seemingly getting along with each other i.e. a very relaxed atmosphere.

I hired a driver to take me around the countryside for about a week. It was absolutely amazing because I have never seen so much natural green pastures for so long. I was also told that Ethiopia has the widest variations of flora in the world. It is not wise for me to say anymore but you should visit yourself. I would recommend you go with a friend or two for safety's sake since you will probably be visiting places where sometimes no electricity is available. Its more fun facing problems with a friend than dealing with these things alone.
What Everyone Can Learn From Oprah's Australian Visit Living In Little Paradise How To Move Cross Country How To Prepare For Your Eurotrip The Heart Of Primitive Country Decor Setting a Price range for Christmas Buying Get your dose of Travel dope at the Champaner Pavagadh Archeological park Things To Consider When Booking Tuscany Villas Guide to tourism in Kuala Lumpur Koh Samui Villas Great Option For A Stunning Holiday In Koh Samui America - An Affluent But Severely Malnourished Country (Part 1) America - An Affluent But Severely Malnourished Country - (Part 2) The Solution America - An Affluent But Severely Malnourished Country - (Part 3) The Benefits Of Green Smoothies
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.154.190) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012763 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2320, 954,
Ethiopia is a great place for a holiday Seattle