Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Make More Money Today
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Make More Money Today

Make More Money Today

Money. We all want more of it. Let's face it, money makes life a lot easier. The more money you have, the more options you have. So how can you make more money today?

Assuming you are either in direct sales, network marketing, or own your own small business - here's a quick and easy tip to help you increase your sales / recruiting efforts immediately. If you do not own a network marketing company, you really should - for a number of reasons. Check out the bottom of this article for a link to what I think is the most logical business in the world for making more money.

So here's the tip: whenever you invite people to watch a presentation, look over some information, visit your website, check out a video, or take any other action related to your business - ask them when they are going to do that so that you can follow up with them afterwards and get their opinion. It seems ridiculously simple, but 90% of people fail to take this step and it takes money directly out of their bank account.

You see, it's real easy for someone to say "sure, send me a link to the video" and then never watch it. They probably aren't being rude in not watching your presentation, they're just lazy. People are lazy. By not having them commit to a time-frame to review your product, service, or business opportunity, you are giving them free reign to be lazy with you. Is that good for your business?

In my primary company, we have an incredibly easy and duplicatable process for recruiting that simply requires our reps to invite people to presentations, webinars, or recorded videos - and the leaders of the company do all of the hard work (the actual presenting). So on our team, every time someone agrees to take a look at the business and decide if it is a good fit for them, we ask the following question...

"Joe, when is the soonest that you will be able to watch that video?"

We don't call everybody Joe, but you get the point... Joe will typically say something like "I could watch it tonight when I get home from work." Or "I'm pretty busy this week, but I can check it out this weekend." Or "Send it over and I'll watch it right now." Regardless of the when, you now have defined timeframe for following up with Joe - so make it official and set a follow up call...

"Great! Tell you what, Joe, I have to follow up with some other people early this evening, but will give you a call at 7:30 to get your opinion of the presentation - does that sound fair?"

Joe agrees, you write down a note to call him back at 7:30, and off you go... Guess what happens when you call at 7:30? Joe answers. Guess what else? Joe watched the video. Guess what else? Joe really gets it, he's excited to get started, and you just enrolled another person into your business. Well done...

Guess what would have happened if you hadn't of asked Joe when he was going to watch the video? Joe would not have watched the video. And Joe probably wouldn't have answered your call whenever you tried to follow up with him. Good thing you asked the question and got a time committment... If you're not asking that question, how much more money do you think you will earn in your business once you start asking..?
How Does The Hayward AquaBug Above Ground Pool Vacuum Rate? Make More Money By Asking One Simple Question A Review On Clarisonic Opal Quick And Easy Slow Cooker Recipe - Beef Stew Great Aupair Review & Coupon Code Option Income System Review - Option Income System Bonus Income Infuser Review - The Review That Reveals What The Others WON'T! The Ultimate Disneyworld Savings Guide-Disney World Savings Guide Reviews Panic Away By Joe Barry-Joe Barry Panic Away Review Cure For Yeast Infection In The Mouth-12 Hour Cure For Yeast Infection Review Kwik Tek Deluxe Kayak Paddle 2 sect Alum 84" Curved Blade Review Earn Money On-Line For Novices Vit Registry Fix Free Edition-Registry Fix Free Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.61.119) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012266 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3366, 385,
Make More Money Today Tel Aviv