Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Make Effective Decisions To Achieve Financial Freedom
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Make Effective Decisions To Achieve Financial Freedom

According to Tony Robbins "Your destiny is shaped in your moments of decision"

. The word decision is derived from the Latin meaning to cut oneself off from any other possibility. Successful people tend to make their decisions quickly and change their mind slowly, whereas less successful people tend to make their decisions slowly and change their mind quickly.

Decision making is like a muscle the more you use it, the better it gets. As you takesteps to financial freedom there will always be "critical moments" when decisions need to be made quickly and effectively. I liken the process to times in a Premier League football match. In the course of a match, there are a few critical moments when top players can turn the game in an instant. With the ball at their feet for just a few seconds, an incisive pass is made or the ball riffled into the top corner of the net. Less adept players in a Sunday league game don't tend to convert those critical moments into goals. What's the difference? It's all about skill and experience the same is true with effective decision making.

I've come to realize that effective decision making is about developing good intuition and using it at critical moments. Richard Branson makes his decision about whether to invest in a business proposition within a couple of minutes of reviewing the business plan.

If making a decision generates some fear, recognize that this is a good thing and be willing to make a positive decision despite the fear. I'm not advocating recklessness but being paralyzed like a "rabbit in the headlights" is like being a Sunday morning football player with the ball at his feet but no instinct for goal.

The only way to make better decisions is to make more of them. I'm very keen on the "no-lose" model of decision making advocated by Susan Jeffers in "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway". Jeffers suggests that the worst thing you can do is not make a decision at all to procrastinate and put it off. Rapidly evaluating the information and then making a decision is the only way to strengthen the muscle. So make more decisions and you'll come to make much better ones too.

As your destiny is shaped in those critical moments of decision, it's crucial to learn how to make effective decisions more often. Do so and you'll be far more likely toachieve financial freedom.

By: Andrew Bridgewater
Earn Money With Tutorials Make Money On The Web - Pie In The Sky Or Reality? Garmin Nuvi 260W Reviews Brew The Best Tea While Saving Money With Adagio Teas Coupon Codes Basics Of How To Save Money On Textbooks Vertical Explosion Review: I Achieved My Goal At Last! I've Got My Copy - Honest Traffic Anarchy Review Discover How You Can Make Money From Hyip The Dc25 Animal Vacuum - Power Packed With No Compromise On Portability Take Inexpensive Getaway Within Your Budget Right Now Financial Times Of The Day: When To Invest A Currency Exchange Tactic Bike Trailer Stroller Relying On Caralluma Fimbriata Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.249.154) / Processed in 0.007039 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2869, 385,