Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Dc25 Animal Vacuum - Power Packed With No Compromise On Portability
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Dc25 Animal Vacuum - Power Packed With No Compromise On Portability

. I looked long and hard at consumer reviews and product specifications before going through with my purchase. After having owned my DC25 Animal for a few months now, I'd like to share with you what I've discovered.

I have limited space in my apartment, so a primary concern for me was to find a small profile vacuum cleaner that was powerful enough to clean my carpet and floors. I also have pets, and it is a daily chore to keep pet hair under control. The DC25 Animal maneuvers easily in my apartment, allowing me to clean hard to reach areas without having to move my furniture around. The motorized brush bar and turbine head make the removal of pet hair a breeze; I've never seen anything like it, especially in a low profile upright vacuum.

You would think in a vacuum this size attachments would be limited. Honestly, there is nothing I cannot clean with my DC25 Animal vacuum, including ceiling fans, the sofa, my car seats, the curtains, the windowsills, the stairs, and more. The ball technology of the Dyson model makes it incredibly easy to steer, and the telescope reach wand is great for removing dust bunnies and cobwebs, expanding to an incredible 16 feet. The DC25 Upright also comes with a lifetime HEPA filter that traps allergens, dust mites, pollen, and more, and is easily washed to keep it clean and allergen free.

The only thing I think could be improved upon is a better attachment for stair cleaning. The attachment isn't quite wide enough to make stair cleaning as fast as I'd like. I think there might be an attachment sold separately that looks wider that might be better. And if you try to do stairs without the attachment (and carry the whole vacuum up each stair), it is difficult because the back set of balls move and disable the rotating brush and you can't maneuver the whole thing across a stair. But no vacuum can do that properly, right?

After having searched far and wide for a high quality upright vacuum that would meet the space limitations of my apartment, yet stand up to my demands for clean floors despite having pets, I am so glad I bought the DysonDC25 Animal. Dyson has made a vacuum that deserves to be noticed, and it is worth every penny spent.

by: Scott Salter
Take Inexpensive Getaway Within Your Budget Right Now Financial Times Of The Day: When To Invest A Currency Exchange Tactic Bike Trailer Stroller Relying On Caralluma Fimbriata Reviews Results Virility Ex Review - Does Virility Ex Enlargement Pills Really Work? The Traffic Formula 2.0 Review: Hearing Falling Trees Fabric Softener And Dryer Sheet Review Traffic Anarchy Review - What's Inside? A Straight-to-the-point Mike Dillard Review The Real Way To Attract Leads: Mike Dillard Review A Review: Change Your Mlm Life - Simply Buy Magnetic Sponsoring! Spending Money Is Required To Remove Your Stretch Marks Can Getting Taller Help You In Your Quest For More Dates? A Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.252.126) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012360 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2308, 385,
The Dc25 Animal Vacuum - Power Packed With No Compromise On Portability Campo Grande