Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Mace Personal Alarm Screecher Aerosol
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mace Personal Alarm Screecher Aerosol

Mace Personal Alarm Screecher Aerosol

If you are not ready to use a Stun gun yet, the Mase Screecher Aerosol Personal Alarm is just what you need.

My brother got laid off in late 2008, so I decided to cut some of my spending in order to help him out. He has a wife and daughter to support and I am single so it was an easy decision for me to make.

I was also scared for my job. In order to make things work I moved to a smaller apartment and got a roommate.

The new apartment that I moved into was not necessarily a "safe" place to live. I felt that I needed a stun gun to walk around with just in case of emergencies.

My apartment mate friend has a little cell phone like stun gun, pretty cute, and she was trying to talk me into getting one like it. At that time I was convinced I would never know how to use a stun gun.

We went to a stun gun shop a couple times and found a few that I actually liked, but until I got the confidence up I decided that I should stick with a personal alarm. The Mace Screecher aerosol alarm was just what I needed.

I was familiar with the Mace brand and that convinced me to buy the extremely loud Screecher alarm. You can here this alarm a fourth of a mile away!

As I was walking home one night I walked past an alleyway. It looked like there was a man robbing a woman in between the two buildings.

I was afraid for my own life so I hurried along and waited until I was out of the alley and there were other people, then I turned on my Mace Screecher aerosol alarm. Was it very loud. I saw him leave her so I think I was right.

by: Kimberly Iaquinto
Make a Personal Injury Claim and Stay Assured for Life Personal Injury Claims Are Not Easy Personal Injury Claims - Know Your Rights Personal Injury Attorney Straight Talk: Maybe You Don't Need A Personal Injury Lawyer After All? V Is For Virtual Personal Assistants Compensation on Personal Injuries by Consulting Lawyers Getting into Shape with the help of a Personal Trainer How To Settle A Personal Injury Claim Personal Injury Claims: 3 Things You Need to Know Personal Worldview Of Mensur Boydas Get Our Personal Injury Attorney At Colorado Springs To Solve Your Case Mace Screecher Personal Alarm Auto Insurance Quotes Without Personal Information Are Here
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.168.16) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.011500 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1636, 967,
Mace Personal Alarm Screecher Aerosol Vairano Patenora