Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Personal Worldview Of Mensur Boydas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Personal Worldview Of Mensur Boydas

Mensur Boydas

Vahdi Boydas

The world is experiencing an explosion of organizations and systemizing religious groups, hospitals, businesses and government departments, clubs that are formal and composite organizations. We form these organizations and within. There have been many frames and metaphor thrown to enlighten organizational world. In each metaphor; organizations as machines, organisms, cultural systems, sheep and many others try to tell something about the organizational world. I believe in order to have a clear understanding of organizational world we need to take into account more than just one theory or business metaphor. It is like a machine as Charlie Chaplin emphasizes in "Modern Times", it is like sheep that has the guidance of follow the leader type, it is like an organism that lives and has a body; controllers and messengers. If we assume the organizations are legal persons that organizational world is formed by these persons. They can sue or be sued. These persons differ by profit and non-profit organizations. These legal persons have good and bad consequences for the human beings. All organizations have a purpose of either maximizing profit or maximizing life standards. I want to call them the good and the bad ones. Organizations are run by humans and there is a hierarchy in each of them. Organizational world pretty much changes the culture, habits, and behaviors of human beings. Organizational world is competitive in order to establish the presence. Organizational world drives our lives of how we are going to be living, what our needs will be and so on. Our behaviors are controlled by them like what to eat and what we enjoy. Organizational world created products for our good which in fact bad for the environment that eventually affected us by diseases and pollution. Day by day theory becomes true "Everything has a beginning has an end". One of the important assumptions of organizational world is that the decisions that determine the destiny of the world and human beings are taken in it. In the organizational world some organizations work for good of the communities, produce goods and services that are value to all of us to make all our lives better. They obsess us with the new products and eventually we buy them in order to fit the environment that surrounds us. The extraction of the world is getting bigger and soon the resources will be vanished. The resources are finite and the material system is linear that the system has an end because linear system cannot run on a finite platform. The products are produced by addition of toxic chemicals which is harmful for our health and the environment. The consumption of human beings drives the organizational world. This is not just happened, it was designed by the organizational world to bump up the economy after the world wars. I try to use my goods as much as I can to keep my consumption as less as possible. Corporations in the organizational world would do anything such as jeopardizing human lives to be able to maximize the profit. There is no such thing as enough. Since the organizational world got bigger the biosphere is evaporated. I am wondering now that I might be working in one of those corporations and be a part of the problem. Insiders who are the part of the problem and outsiders who are the part of the solution are always in a battle of saving the planet. I personally believe that this meant to be like this, the production increases as the demand increases. Organizational world is there to satisfy our needs. It is all people focused because the cycle is only derived by the consumption and people are the consumers. The quality of products by the competitors is quite similar and there is a lot to choose for the consumer.

Human nature refers to the patterns of behavior that are characteristic of our kind. Human experiences change as all humans grow up their nature seems to change; the environment someone grow up in effects that person"s nature. It is in our nature that we have to learn everything after born unless animals that know how to behave or act as soon as they are born. Thus, where we learn and where we grow up play an essential deal in our nature. Culture and religion are also shaping the human nature. Human nature is defined by the values that are taught and the values that society defines, if there are no societal values, human nature is no different than a wild animal. Civilization defines the values and morals for its people to live by, common values.Personal Worldview Of Mensur Boydas

The life is competitive and human beings are naturally competitive. World resources are huge reasons for humans to compete because the resources are limited. Sports are another field where humans show their competition. To understand the human nature we can have a look at that organizations in different fields compete against their competitors to gain the most profit. There has been assumptions on human nature that if it is competitive or cooperative. If we have a look in both terms there are many things to be said however I personally thing that human nature is competitive. Competition appears in almost every scene of our life. Even there is a competition in our class. We as classmates are our competitors in terms of job hunting. These assumptions affect my behavior. As humans we interact with other human beings in different contexts. We only exposure to humans" behavior not the motives, goals or causes that drive the behaviors. Sometimes humans cooperate to be able to compete in different platforms. In order to organize the organizations we cooperate. After the organization is conducted, the organization itself Personal Worldview Of Mensur Boydas

competes against the competitors. People are born equally that the bodies and minds of newborn people are of equal ability. When they grow up their bodies and minds will be changed. The

Inconsistency comes when two men want the same thing, which they both cannot have. They become competitors and they seek to destroy or restrain the other. Some examples of this are two families that want to buy the same house. They try to restrain each other by increasing the amount they are willing to pay for, even if it is more than they were planning on spending.

There are three standard causes of argument in the human nature. They are competition, glory, and distrust. In human nature, competition is for gain, distrust is for security, and glory is for standing. There is also cooperation in human nature. They cooperate with each other to help the ones in need, for example, spending time on volunteer work, donating money to charitable causes, paying taxes, and contributing to a better environment. Building the cities, homes, hospitals, etc. we need to cooperate. Human is in need of cooperation after born. Man has to learn everything and cannot leave alone. Societies are formed for that reason so people get their needs from the other part of the people. However people are more competitive than cooperative.

by: Mensur Boydas
Get Our Personal Injury Attorney At Colorado Springs To Solve Your Case Mace Screecher Personal Alarm Auto Insurance Quotes Without Personal Information Are Here Find Auto Insurance Quotes No Personal Information Understanding The Different Types Of Personal Insurance Responsibilities Of A Virtual Personal Assistant Part Ii Personal Trainer in Fort Collins Explains How to Jump-Start Your Workout Importance of Hiring Personal Injury Lawyer for You Five different types of Pet Insurance: What Pet Owners MUST know to cover their Pets! Personal weather station guidelines Personal weather station ideas Personal Alarms - Bells & Whistles Responsibilities Of A Virtual Personal Assistant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.90.131) / Processed in 0.012786 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 7071, 967,