Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Mace Screecher Personal Alarm
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mace Screecher Personal Alarm

In 2009 I left home to go to college in Connecticut

, it was not that far but it was far enough for me. This was the first time I had ever lived away from my home and family.

I had never thought about getting a personal safety alarm or any kind of self defense product. I never thought that it was needed or that I was in danger.

My first year in college seemed to change my thoughts about self defense products. There was just so many college things going on including hockey, rugby and other events such as NASCAR races.

After a late hockey game one night I had to walk three blocks in order to meet my friends that were picking me up in a car. The only problem is I had to walk it all by myself.

A car full of guys drove past me and then slowed down when they saw me and started to call and get me to go with them. I had a personal safety alarm with me, the Mace Screecher aerosol personal alarm.

They sounded drunk and may have come from the same game that I was at. At first they were kind of funny but then the remarks got nastier and I started to fell uncomfortable. I tried the best I could to walk faster but I realized that I was coming up to a street that was not lighted well. I reached for my Mace Screecher and switched it on.

When I bought the Mace Screecher personal alarm I was aware that it can produce an earsplitting sound, but I was very surprised at how loud it actually was. It can be heard up to a quarter mile away.

The loud screech of this alarm scared the guys away. The loud sound made me feel very safe that night.

by: Kimberly Iaquinto
Auto Insurance Quotes Without Personal Information Are Here Find Auto Insurance Quotes No Personal Information Understanding The Different Types Of Personal Insurance Responsibilities Of A Virtual Personal Assistant Part Ii Personal Trainer in Fort Collins Explains How to Jump-Start Your Workout Importance of Hiring Personal Injury Lawyer for You Five different types of Pet Insurance: What Pet Owners MUST know to cover their Pets! Personal weather station guidelines Personal weather station ideas Personal Alarms - Bells & Whistles Responsibilities Of A Virtual Personal Assistant How To File A Personal Injury Claim RI Personal Injury FAQS answered by a Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.94.171) / Processed in 0.011230 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1646, 967,