Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » MY review of saw 3d
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

MY review of saw 3d

MY review of saw 3d

I was out and about this Halloween weekend and figured I would take in a good old fashion horror movie to celebrate the weekend. I was at the loc al theater and took in saw 3d the final chapter of jigsaw.

The setting for jigsaw's latest gore fest took place in what look like New York City to me. The movie centers on the suviors of jigsaw's traps over the last few films. They get together to talk about what happen with the self help guru and fellow survivor bobby Dagan played d by (Sean Patrick flattery). Sean has deep dark secret that unleash jigsaw's terror. There is a fight for the legacy of jigsaw between hi ex wife Jill tucker played by (Betsy Russell) wife and partner in crime Hoffman played by (Costas Mandylor) that cause a lot of grief for the local police dept as they try to solve his murder traps all over the city as Hoffman tries to catch Jill and keep her quiet wink wink. The traps set all over the city are going to make you cringe, I guess that's the point with jigsaw right...lol

The story line about how boddy Dagan came to be who he is in the movie an how he became the so called survivor is good for a horror movie like saw. The 3d effect made the movie bloody and gory, it actually made me cringe at the trap scenes coming out of the screen. One example is a scene that Jill tucker was dreaming about. Hoffman had her tied up in a warehouse and sent trap flying towards her and split her in half. The body parts came right out of the screen and felt like it would d land on your lap. The 3d effects in my opion are a good thing for horror movies it adds to the effect of the movie. I thought the use of the junk yard at night was a great effect from the character Hoffman and his mind set.

I would give it 3 stars for the story line and the 3d effects and some crazy traps that I won't describe I'll let you go see it for yourself. All in all I had a productive day before Halloween got my errand done, and took in a guilty pleasure of this Halloween treat.
Canon Powershot Sd1300is - Users Manuel Report - Review Miele Vacuums When Excellence Counts A Few Poker Books That are Worth Your Time and Money Financial Assistance for Accessible Vans Isatellitelink Reviews - The Best Deal For Your Money Little Britain – a posthumous review Wealth In A Box-the Honest Review What Is The Turbo Fire Workout-reviews Revealed Here Applying for Financial Aid: Get It Right Now and Get Ahead Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood-Review For PS3 Start Making Money Now Europe on a Budget Discover If A Traffic Attorney Is Really Worth The Period And Money?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.201.95) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011730 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2091, 385,
MY review of saw 3d Campo Grande