Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Canon Powershot Sd1300is - Users Manuel Report - Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Canon Powershot Sd1300is - Users Manuel Report - Review

The Canon Powershot sd1300is - Users Manuel Report - Review Review by: sishopper Review Submitted On: January 10, 2010 I just bought this Canon PowerShot sd1300is camera a few days ago to serve as a back-up camera for me while I send my Canon SD870IS out for service as well as be something my daughter can use as she gets more involved in taking her own photos. So far, this seems to be a pretty good camera and many of the features I was already used to using on my other Canon are there, but some are not as easy to locate as they are on the SD870. That's where reading the detailed 148-page users manual will come in handy. Unfortunately, despite reading quite a few positive reviews about the camera before purchasing it, I never noticed anyone mention the fact that Canon is no longer providing the PRINTED copy of the 148-page users manual in the box. It's great that it is provided on a CD and is easily loaded to your computer, particularly when you have misplaced the printed copy and need to look something up, but that's not very convenient for when you are a new owner and are trying to learn to use the Canon PowerShot sd1300is or don't have access to your computer and need to find out how to do something. I definitely want to have a printed copy of the manual, so I now have to decide if I am going to print it myself or buy a copy of the manual from someone online who sells camera manuals. This is an unexpected expense and unexpected delay in getting up to speed on taking advantage of the capabilities of the Canon PowerShot sd1300is. It's only been 2 1/2 years since I bought my last Canon camera--and it came with a printed manual--so I was not aware of this obvious cost-cutting step that Canon has taken with it products. I'm still glad that I have the camera, but I don't appreciate having to get my own copy of the printed manual. I would have preferred to pay a bit more for the camera in order to have the manual there in the box. FYI...If you lose the Canon CD that your manual is on and no longer have it on your computer, you can download the manual from the Canon web site and can read it online just fine, but if you have to print it out from a download you get from the Canon web site it will print with the word 'COPY' in a medium-gray color across each page. You can, however read through the medium-gray 'COPY' My overall rating of the Canon PowerShot sd1300is is very good and I am very happy with this little camera. :-) http://www.articlesbase.com/home-business-articles/canon-powershot-sd1300is-users-manuel-report-review-3790406.html
Miele Vacuums When Excellence Counts A Few Poker Books That are Worth Your Time and Money Financial Assistance for Accessible Vans Isatellitelink Reviews - The Best Deal For Your Money Little Britain – a posthumous review Wealth In A Box-the Honest Review What Is The Turbo Fire Workout-reviews Revealed Here Applying for Financial Aid: Get It Right Now and Get Ahead Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood-Review For PS3 Start Making Money Now Europe on a Budget Discover If A Traffic Attorney Is Really Worth The Period And Money? Applying for Financial Aid: Impossible is Nothing at All
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.172.213) / Processed in 0.011102 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2712, 385,