Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Lukashenko: Russia finances Belarusian opposition's presidential candidates
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Lukashenko: Russia finances Belarusian opposition's presidential candidates

Lukashenko: Russia finances Belarusian opposition's presidential candidates

MINSK, 25 November (BelTA) President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko has evidence that Russia finances the Belarusian opposition's presidential candidates Vladimir Nekliaev and Andrei Sannikov. Alexander Lukashenko made the relevant statement in an interview with the French daily Le Figaro on 25 November.

Asked whether Russia helps part of the Belarusian opposition, Alexander Lukashenko said: "It does and we know it. We have facts. Vladimir Nekliaev and Andrei Sannikov are the people Russia finances".

According to the Belarusian head of state, present opposition candidates are not prepared for pre-election campaigning. "If the campaign is an illusion for them, they have the right to drop out. If they are true politicians, they have to take the responsibility and fight for the office. I think they are not prepared for pre-election campaigning," said Alexander Lukashenko.

He said he had heard some speeches of presidential candidates and believes that presidential candidates should offer good things to people. "The amount of spite they radiate will only scare people and can only result in people not voting for them at all. Pouring this malice into the nation using television is not the way to go in Belarus," added the Belarusian head of state.

Speaking about possible cooperation between the official authorities and the opposition, Alexander Lukashenko said it might happen. However, the cooperation should arise from the need to improve people's lives. "I am the president of the country and represent the entire nation today. If some citizen or a group of individuals or some party is willing to cooperate with the official authorities, including the president, they are welcome to. It should be based primarily on the improvement of people's lives," said the Belarusian head of state.

"So far our so-called opposition uses the approach The worse things are, the better they are for us'. I am not going to cooperate with the opposition or any other citizens of Belarus or foreign nations using this approach. I aim to improve people's lives, not worsen them," stressed Alexander Lukashenko.

He remarked that if oppositionists are willing and ready to act in line with the current policy of Belarus and if they are able to work in an office, they are welcome.
Canon XSI Review - As Great As It Looks ? Manual Handling Train the Trainer courses – why they could save you money! The Key to Surviving the Recession – Invest in current Staff Cheap Calls Get Best Calling Cards Witin Your Budgets Review of the Canon Wide Angle Lens - The EF-S 10-22mm F three.5-4.5 USM Clever, financially independent, not too bad to look at BUT STILL SINGLE? How to Save Money on Organic Meat Cheap Tickets: Shortcut To Save Money! Steve Brown Getting Shape Review Best Ways To Generate More Money Why Buying Hardwood Flooring Can Save You Money My M&M's Promo Code & Review HP PSC 2110 Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.66.196) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011880 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2465, 385,
Lukashenko: Russia finances Belarusian opposition's presidential candidates Copenhagen