Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Letting Our Children Know Where They Fit In
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Letting Our Children Know Where They Fit In

When I work with women who are reaching the end of theirpursuit of natural conception, I counsel them andsupport them with treatments designed to help them handle their emotions. I also ask them questions like, "Do you think if a child wants to be part of your life that he or she will care where its genetics come from? What do you think is more important in terms of your expressing your motherhood: creating a child who has the genes of your ancestors or giving a child all the love a mother can give?" And, "Are there other ways you can useyour maternal energy? Can you give your time to children who are needy? How can you mother in a totally different sense, without it having to be a baby?"

In Chinese medicine, menopause is described as the transition from our reproductive years into the "time of wisdom." At this point, the energy that has been pouring into our uterus through the Penetrating Meridian is redirected. And since the Pnetrating Meridian connects the Uterus to the Heart, that is where our reproductive energy moves. We change from being mothers of the body to being mothers of the heart, where wisdom resides. Whether we are biological mothers or not, all women have the ability to be mothers of the heart. We can choose to offer our love and maternal energies by creating a family with children, or we can choose to mother children, adults, groups or organizations. Louisa May Alcott once wrote, "fatherly and motherly hearts often beat warm and wise in the breasts of bachelor uncles and maiden aunts, and it is my private opinion that these worthy creatures are a beautiful provision of nature for the cherishing of other people's children." You never know what place you will fill within the universal plan, but I do believe with all my heart that the love that makes us want to be parents was not meant to go to waste. The Tao Te Ching says,

The Tao is called the Great Mother: empty yet inexhaustible,

It gives birth to infinite worlds.

It is always present within you.

You can use it any way you want.

When you become a mother of the heart, you tap into the "Great Mother" that lies within you. That love is always there. And when you offer it to the world in any form, it will never go to waste.

If there is a divine plan and we are placed on this earth to learn and grow, then perhaps the our souls' lessonsare taught through those that are put--and are not put--in our lives. Those we love come and, yes, they go. Some, even those we want most desperately, never come at all. Ultimately, however, we must recognize that the children we want so much and have done so much to bear are not really

Perhaps the final lesson from our struggle to bear children is to find peace inside ourselves no matter what. I do know that finding that place of peace is the greatest gift we can receive. Those that we love come and go. Some don't come at all. But no matter what, we are whole and at peace. May you find that place of peace within yourself. May you find happiness. And may that happiness be unconditional.
Childrens Ski Jackets The "Wounded Inner Child" Is an Egoic Figment of Your Imagination - The Little Prince Series New York Will: Protecting Your Minor Children The "Popularity Contest" Parenting Strategy - Children Can See Right Through It Be Careful about the Spinal Abnormality of Kids Are Childcare Concerns The Same No Matter Where You Live? Osteoporosis, or Bone Thinning, is now an Increasing Risk to Men and Children How To Apply for Discounted and Reduced Rates on Philippine Travel Tax for Children What Is Aspergers Syndrome? How To Facilitate Your Aspergers Child Cope At College Fun for the Kids Worried about Cheating or Child Safety? Look to Mobile Phone Tracking UK Investigation Services Anxiety Treatments for children Frugal Parenting Advice: Unspoiling Your Child
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.193.129) / Processed in 0.012795 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3184, 956,