Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Anxiety Treatments for children
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Anxiety Treatments for children

Until recently, OCD in children is a tough disorder to pin point. With there active lifestyles, fast pace and junk food. When can you tell your child might be suffering from OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Only a doctor can run the right tests and ask the right questions, but there are a couple of signs to watch for.

Odd Behavior?

OCD takes on many shapes and forms in different people. The first most common sign is anxiousness. Most kids are hyper, but anxious is a lot different. This always comes with worrying, or wanting reasurance. Kids that are active tend not to care about things. They feel free. The child with OCD will tend to worry, doubt or feel insecure. I'm not saying this means you have OCD, but these are the starting signs.

I have lived with OCD for 25 years now and I can remember the way I was acting when I was 9 years old. I was worried about everything. I started to panic, avoid certain situations and felt sick to my stomach when I was feeling anxious.

Now in my 30's I have seen a doctor and gone through therapy to reduce my symptoms by almost 90%. It feels great to feel FREE. I will always have this disorder but I will always have the proper tools to fight it. I really did think there was no end to this.

Its never too late to start and learn techniques to help you or your child with OCD. The earlier you can treat it, the better. I didn't get help until I was 24 years old. I wasted 16 years of my prime worry about things I can't control. Let your kids live a free and happy life.

My OCD blog called The OCD train wreck.
Frugal Parenting Advice: Unspoiling Your Child A Child'S Closet Is Never Complete Without A Remote Toy Is a Fifteen Year Mortgage a Good Bet? Tips for Childproofing Your Apartment Real-like Airplane Models for Kids' Amusement Some straight speak on teen advice Sexually Abused Children - There Is Hope! Watch The Karate Kid Online Right Now Is it Safe for My Teen to Carry a Cell Phone? – Questions to Ponder for Teen Cell Phone Use Great Days Out WIth Your Children How To Get Laid Fast. Tonight, Be Like The Boy Scout & Always Be Prepared Anxiety In Your Child - Freeing Your Child From Anxiety Adjusting Your Thoughts On Teen Privacy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.198.36) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.005108 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1686, 956,
Anxiety Treatments for children Ann Arbor