Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Learn Ninjutsu - The Effect Your Job May Be Having On Your Taijutsu Training!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learn Ninjutsu - The Effect Your Job May Be Having On Your Taijutsu Training!

Are you a student of Ninpo or budo taijutsu? Are your trying to learn ninjutsu - the art of the ancient

, Japanese Ninja?

If so, then you must be aware of certain things that may be influencing your ability to master this powerful martial and life mastery system.

The focus of this article is on something that may be going unnoticed, and yet be very influential in your taijutsu training - without you even knowing it!

To illustrate the point, let me tell you a story about something that occurred here at the academy, and what I observed during the course of the event. The situation itself, and the person involved actually had nothing at all to do with training - but it had everything to do with your ability to train correctly and progress towards mastery.Learn Ninjutsu - The Effect Your Job May Be Having On Your Taijutsu Training!

Confused? Don't be.

Here's what happened.

I came into the dojo the other day, prepared to do some work on the website and send some emails out to my long distance students and - the internet was down.

I couldn't figure it out and finally checked the phone line that the DSL is running on and it was dead. I had service on the other line and the bill was paid so... it was time to call service. Long story short, they sent out a guy to check the lines.

Well, during his time here, I was in my office and I heard some loud rattling coming closer to my office door. When I looked, sure enough, it was the Verizon guy, walking like a old-fashioned cowboy, with a ton of tools hanging off of his belt.

The first thing that I noticed was this HUGE swagger - the twisting of his hips - as he walked with all of this gear hanging from his body. The second thing I noticed - the most profound thing - didn't happen then, but about 20 minutes later when he came back in to tell me that they found the problem and would have it fixed in no time.

Except that, this time, he didn't have his tool belt hanging off of him.

Any idea what it was that I noticed?

What I noticed was that, when he moved, he had the EXACT SAME walk that he had with the tool belt on!

When I first saw him with what was easily 30 extra pounds dangling from his waist, I wrote it off to his attempt to move effectively with all that stuff. But now, I saw that he had actually allowed - probably unknowingly - this unnatural and very damaging type of movement to creep in, and BECOME the default method for walking and moving his body - unnatural rotation of the hip joints, twisting spine, and all!

What about you?

What might you have allowed to "creep" into your own body movement from your job, or even an old injury that has supposedly healed? What has become a part of the way you "naturally" walk, that is contradictory to the way a human body is naturally "designed" and "built" to walk?Learn Ninjutsu - The Effect Your Job May Be Having On Your Taijutsu Training!

I use the word "natural" very loosely. Because students and teachers who say they are trying to learn ninjutsu bandy this word around quite a bit. But, what most mean when they discuss how their own body moves, is not "natural" - but "habitual."

And "habitual" movement is NOT the same as "natural body movement," as taught in the lessons of Ninpo-Taijutsu! And yet I see students, from white belt to upper level black belts, moving their bodies this way or that and trying to write it off as "natural" for them.

If you are confused about this simple lesson, what else might you be missing that is holding you back from taking your skills to the next level?

by: Jeffrey Miller
Learn Ninjutsu - Overcoming The "freeze-frame" Perspective When Learning Ninpo-taijutsu Self Defense Ninjutsu Self-defense - Don't Let This Thing Be The Most Overlooked Part Of Your Ninja Training! Car Rental Reservation Pleasures West Palm Subaru Dealerships Part Of Recession-proof Auto Strategy Choose Meshbesher & Spence For The Best Injury Lawyers In Minnesota Consumerinjurylawyers.com : Accutane Consumerinjurylawyers.com: Chantix Basic Remedy For Back Injury Semi Trucks For Sale You Can Get Your Car Insurance Online Where To Find Sound And Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes Demand For Automotive Sensor Applications Will Continue To Grow Unabated Traumatic Brain Injuries In Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.102.178) / Processed in 0.005730 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3599, 952,