Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Ninjutsu Self-defense - Don't Let This Thing Be The Most Overlooked Part Of Your Ninja Training!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ninjutsu Self-defense - Don't Let This Thing Be The Most Overlooked Part Of Your Ninja Training!

Ninjutsu Self-defense - Don't Let This Thing Be The Most Overlooked Part Of Your Ninja Training!

There are many aspects to even the most conventional martial arts training

, but trying to learn Ninjutsu self defense training literally involves learning more skills than almost any other self defense system out there. This is not said to impress you, but rather to impress upon you that, without the proper perspective, and the proper guidance, you could be deluding yourself with regards to your training, its effectiveness, or your level of skill.

And, while many students focus on most of the skills contained within the art, the truth is that there is one aspect that is often neglected by most students of the art - teachers included!

Do you know what it is?

Any guesses?Ninjutsu Self-defense - Don't Let This Thing Be The Most Overlooked Part Of Your Ninja Training!

The truth is that, even if you listed all of the techniques and skills that students tend to shy away from because they are boring, uncomfortable, or that take you out of your comfort zone, it might not be what you think it is!

What I'm talking about is solo training. Practice away from your teacher and the dojo environment.

And, while many students have no choice but to train on their own, the vast majority of martial artists in general, and those trying to learn ninjutsu specifically, have a tendency to forget about solo training. I'm talking about students who have a teacher, and only think about or engage in trying to develop their skills when they're actually in an "official" class.

My teacher once reminded me of the importance of solo training. He said that, of course it is a great thing if you can find a good teacher. But you can never forget that your training and development is YOUR responsibility.

He might have sounded a bit pessimistic to me then, but I have come to find that what he said was true. I was reminded that, more often than not, students end up getting stuck with some guy who is nowhere near the level of skill or understanding that he professes to be. And, while you may learn some techniques and skills from this person, in the end you run the risk of ending up as some kind of martial arts puppet, dancing to this guy's wishes and limiting your movement and abilities in the process.

But, the wanna-be teacher isn't the only limitation to your training. I was also told by my teacher, and have come to find that you will only learn about 10% of this art in the dojo, or with your teacher. There is literally too much for him to cover in the context of the class time that you spend together. And, unless you become an uchi-deshi, a live-in student, you will be responsible for uncovering, discovering, and developing the other 90% of your training.

Don't be one of those students who believes that class time is "practice" time. It isn't.

Class time is "learning time." Solo training outside of class - the time you take to really hone your skills and get good at them, is "practice time." And the time that you put into your practice and solo training, will determine much more about your level of mastery and expertise as a black belt, than the number of skills and techniques that you "learned" along the way!

by: Jeffrey Miller
Car Rental Reservation Pleasures West Palm Subaru Dealerships Part Of Recession-proof Auto Strategy Choose Meshbesher & Spence For The Best Injury Lawyers In Minnesota Consumerinjurylawyers.com : Accutane Consumerinjurylawyers.com: Chantix Basic Remedy For Back Injury Semi Trucks For Sale You Can Get Your Car Insurance Online Where To Find Sound And Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes Demand For Automotive Sensor Applications Will Continue To Grow Unabated Traumatic Brain Injuries In Children Things You Can Do To Increase Your Car Insurance (don't Do It) Extended Car Warranties Have Various Levels Of Coverage
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.115.195) / Processed in 0.005575 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3205, 952,