Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Lean cuisine reviews : Beef chow fun
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Lean cuisine reviews : Beef chow fun

Lean cuisine reviews : Beef chow fun

I have recently decided to review the lean cuisine menu of frozen food items, this is no small task as their are over thirty different meal ideas that lean cuisine has on the market. Lean cuisine frozen meals are considered a diet conscious premade frozen dinner. Since the product is named lean cuisine they must follow a FDA mandate stating that any meal using the word lean must be under a certain amount of fat and trans fat . this gives them a great niche in an industry that now seems to be pushing weight loss and weight management to new level.

Next on my list was the lean cuisine caf classic beef chow fun, an interesting name to say the least. i just wanted to say that I like how the lean cuisine product line doens't give you any tag lines or advertising ploys, each pack is a picture of the prodcut and all the ingredients. i dont need to see in big block letters NO SUGAR or NO SALT i just want the ingredients and the nutriotnal information. speaking of nutritioanl information the beef chow mein lists the following:

Serving size: 1 Container, 9 oz.

Calories: 320

Fat: 8% or 5g

Cholesterol: 7% or 20mg

Sodium: 22% or 520mg

Protein: 15g

Carbohydrates: 18% or 54g

Fiber: 12% or 3g

Sugar: 18g

Well this meal definitely surprised me, You put the dish in for three minutes, give it a stir and then take it out. The box stated that the sauce was sweet and spicy. I agree but I must say I am not a good judge of spice so it may seem more sweet to everyone else. The beef tasted like beef, which is always a good thing and the noodles were great. Now my favourite part of this meal was the vegetables, I was really surprised just how great they tasted for being in a frozen meal. The peas were great and even the red peppers kept most of their original taste which I loved. I guess my only gripe was the water chestnuts, the box shows tons but I only got 4 which is a little misleading. But other then that small detail this meal was amazing. This meal is so far my favourite, it only takes 4 minutes to prepare, tastes great and has 320 calories!! You can't ask for more from lean cuisine.
Chicco Liteway Stroller - An Unbiased Review Review of Beezid Pro Login Review of Combat The Fat Rapidshare Review of Dub Turbo Rapidshare Sell Used Textbooks for Money Review of Eve Billionaire Guide Torrent Review of Fap Turbo Expert Guide Results P90x Reviews: Can They Change Your Perception About P90x Review of Fibonacci Killer Indicator Tesla Technique No Cost Strength Generator Review Review of Grow Taller 4 Idiots Program Free WebComp Analyst Review-SEO link analysis, pure and simple Review of TaylorMade Burner Fairway Wood
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.50.29) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.005090 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2263, 385,
Lean cuisine reviews : Beef chow fun Alagoa Nova