Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Justin Bieber Tickets - R&b Teen Sensation Debuts Biography, Film & Single
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Justin Bieber Tickets - R&b Teen Sensation Debuts Biography, Film & Single

He may only be 16 years old and the fact is he only just secured a record deal a year ago

, but that hasn't stopped Justin Bieber from becoming the music industry's biggest R&B sensation. Forget the Jonas Brothers; the Canadian rapper who long ago nailed the hair flip is the talk of the town, especially now that his biography is heading to a bookstore near you.

Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story will land on bookshelves this October but it has already created quite the stir with its cover along with the star's personal message to fans: "Lots of exclusive photos just for you. Love Justin xxx." According to People Magazine, it's all revealed in his first book, including details about his current love life and first date. Get more than just Bieber details from StubHub, where Justin Bieber tickets will take you to his live concert.

While the news that Bieber is penning his biography at just 16 might come as a shocker, it's only the beginning of what has become known as "Bieber Fever." The musical sensation doesn't just have a book in the works but also a new album, a production company and his big screen premiere. According to Bieber's website, the youngster will star in a new Hollywood production by way of Paramount Pictures, MTV Films, Insurge Pictures and Island Def Jam Music Group, set for release in February 2011.

The new film isn't your average comedy but rather a backstage pass to the chaotic lifestyle of our young friend Bieber, who has been traveling the world in support of My World 2.0. "When the idea for a movie first came to us, we knew immediately this was our chance to give something very special back to all the fans that have been a huge source of inspiration and support throughout my entire career thus far," he said. "They simply make my dreams come true everyday."

Fans will be delighted to hear that after just two demi-albums Bieber is prepping for the third single from My World 2.0, the favorite "U Smile." Bieber announced the news Aug. 6 via Twitter, writing: "radio here we come!!" Bieber had originally planned to release the hit in March, even promoting the upbeat love jingle on Saturday Night Live and American Idol, but switched it with "Somebody to Love." The singer wrote the song with Jerry Duplessis, Arden Altino and Dan August Rig. It is a tune bound to shoot up the Billboard charts much like the hits "Favorite Girl," "One Less Lonely Girl," "One Time," "Baby," "Eenie Meenie," "Never Let You Go," and "Somebody to Love."

While he remained immersed in promotions, Bieber also has time to give back to the community. MTV caught up with the teen during Usher's charity event, where he talked about donating his time, no matter how demanding his schedule. "I'm really excited to be here to support Usher, my mentor, and his New Look Foundation," he said in early August at Usher's New Look Foundation first World Leadership Awards. "I'm here and I'm performing tonight."

Aside from helping out the R&B star, who pushed him away from YouTube and on to the stage, Bieber has also lent a hand to Pencils of Promise. The charity will be in collaboration with Proactiv acne treatment, of which he is in the new spokesperson.

by: Pat Smith
Planning Your Daughter's Sweet Sixteenth Birthday Reasons To Get Teens Involved In Teen Mentoring Rc Toysthe Best Choice For Your Children Adopt A Waiting Child Be A Proud Parent Picture Dictionary – Your Child's Ultimate Weapon Picture Dictionary: How To Improve Your Childs Learning Picture Dictionary: Helping Your Child Learn Skills They Never Knew They Had Kids Playpark Dangers Of Teenage Driving Is Your Child Being Discouraged From Pursuing a Career in Science? Using Webwatcher Keylogger To Protect Your Children Children and golf Change The Child Bedroom Decor With Vinyl Wall Art
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.96.159) / Processed in 0.012821 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3347, 956,