Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Jobs For 10 Years Old - Read What Your 10year Old Kid Can Do
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Jobs For 10 Years Old - Read What Your 10year Old Kid Can Do

Jobs For 10 Years Old - Read What Your 10year Old Kid Can Do

In India children are often put to work at an early age

. This is because the family needs more earning members to support their needs. However jobs which children do usually include small tasks which suit their mentality. This is not to say that they are not exploited for hard work. Some jobs for children 10 years or 11 years or 12 years old are listed below.

Jobs for 10 Years Old/Jobs for 11 Years Old/Jobs for 12 Years Olds

Newspaper Delivery

Children who are between 10 to 12 years old can do this job very well. All one has to do is collect the newspaper from a central point and delivery it at the doorstep of customers.

Lunch Delivery

This job involves taking lunch from homes to offices at Tiffin hours. If homes are close by to the offices then children can be best employed for the job. This job for them is as good as doing small errands.

Errand Jobs

Many offices involve a lot of small works. This includes posting letters, buying stationery etc. Children can fit into this role perfectly. They are mostly chosen over adults for such small work because they are more amenable.

Garage Work

Children are most required in Garages. It is here that they are involved in small works like forwarding or fetching important tools and doing short errands. Many times they are also entrusted with small repairing works under the supervision of the technician.

Hotels

In countries like India majority of 10 to 12 year old are employed in hotels. Their work here involves all that is related to a hotel. This includes cleaning tables, dish washing, assisting cooks etc.

Lawn Cleaner

Children are also employed to clean lawns. This is mostly when the lawn requires less cleaning work. When there is lot of work involved children work as assistants along with adults.

Car Washing

Children can wash cars quite energetically and with lots of care. So children are often sought to clean cars.

Pet walking

Those who cannot take their pets out for a walk often leave this task to children. 10 to 12 years old can do this job well.

Apart from these children of this age group can be used for doing several other small types of jobs.

by: Carol Smith
Facebook - Not Just For Kids Anymore Best Nanny Camera-keeping Your Kids Safe When You Are Not There Decorate the baby's nursery room in style with Kids Line at www.babybrandsdirect.co.uk How To Make Fun Childrens Parties Nutrition For Adhd Children, Natural Treatment For Adhd Overcoming Entitlement - Aside From Loving Them, This is the Best Thing I Have Done For My Kids Sometimes kids just need a little practice Teens and Disrespect Conceiving A Kid Is Easy - Myth Or Truth If I Get Liposuction, Will My Teen Want It Too? Will Allowing My Child To Get Liposuction Help Or Hurt Their Self Esteem? Understanding Facebook Marketing and Teenagers In the Bible versus the Quran: God Says: Man will have No Compassion on his Wife or his Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.142.246) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012676 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 2328, 956,
Jobs For 10 Years Old - Read What Your 10year Old Kid Can Do Casper