Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Job Seekers - Earn Big Money While Times Are Hard
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Job Seekers - Earn Big Money While Times Are Hard

There are ways for job seekers to make money online from marketing without actually having to create a website.

This doesn't mean there won't be any work but it does mean the job seekers out there who are more interested in writing can make money without having to do any kind of web design.

Use Affiliate Links in Articles

Writing articles about a specific niche is a good way to make money from affiliate marketing. Just by putting your affiliate link (a coded link that shows someone has gone to a website because of you) in the resource box at the bottom of your article, you are able to drive traffic to a product page for a commission.

Say you write 10 articles, all with affiliate links, and they each have 100 people read them in a month. Your affiliate links lead to products that average about $30.... You could easily earn over $500 in a month for just a few days hard work. But the great thing is, these articles and their links will keep earning you money!! Not bad for your average job seeker.

Not all article directories allow affiliate links.

This is true, but there is a way around it called domain forwarding. If you visit dreamhost.com you can setup an account, choose a domain name and follow their sign up process step by step.

Once you've purchased a domain name, you can login to your account and click on the Manage Domains tab on the left hand menu bar. Your domain name should appear on the main screen, with a small Edit tab next to it. If you click on that you get taken to another page. If you scroll down to the bottom of that page you will find the Domain Forwarding section. All you need to do is enter your affiliate link in the field, so that when someone clicks on your domain name, they are forwarded to your affiliate. So, you can hide your affiliate link in your domain name at the bottom of each article.

Google AdSense

This is a pretty cool idea for job seekers that actually takes a very little amount of work. I've never actually tried it for myself but I understand the ins and outs.

The whole idea is that you advertise your website on Google AdSense (they're those little ads you see almost everywhere that say "ads by Google" underneath). But your domain is actually forwarding these people to an affiliate link (like we did in the previous section.

So it's just like the article writing idea, except you aren't writing any articles and you're paying for advertising. For example, you pay $15 for AdSense, which gets you about 100 clicks to a $30 affiliate link. Three people end up buying the product, and you make $90 from your $15 advertisement.

Like I said I've never actually tried it but I get the whole idea. There will obviously be better performing markets and higher earning products but I've done no real research into it. If you're one of the many job seekers out there you're probably wondering how to become an affiliate and get some affiliate links to use. Go to the website click bank and the whole process is explained for free. You can search through their products and find one you think you'll be able to promote effectively.

Being able to work from home and earn decent money is a great thing. The internet is our generations gold rush. Even if you're not a job seeker, don't miss out.

Copyright (c) 2010 Joe Albert Stewart

by: Joe Albert Stewart
Dub Turbo Review Craig Smith How To Flagstone Patio Review Money Origami As A Perfect Activity Cafe World Cheats Money-Cafe World Domination Pertinent Information On The Best Binocular Harness Found At Binocular Harness Review Lifewave Review - Is Lifewave The Opportunity For You? Yamaha Rxv667(rx-v667)(video Review)cheap 3d Ready Av Receiver Improve Vision Without Glasses-Vision Without Glasses Review Cheat Your Way Thin Torrent-Cheat Your Way Thin Review Canon Sx130 Is Review Reporting Tools For Dynamics Gp Short Review Seasonal Beer Reviewed - Oktoberfest by Summit Brewing Company Cheat Your Way Thin Pdf-Cheat Your Way Thin Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.16.229) New York / New York City Processed in 0.008535 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3533, 385,
Job Seekers - Earn Big Money While Times Are Hard New York City