Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Internet Marketing Insanity Won't Die
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Internet Marketing Insanity Won't Die

I've been in this game a long time.

And Internet marketing insanity just won't die.

Everyday you see people who try something once then go onto the forums to complain it didn't work. That's insanity.

Everyday you see a very small but vocal group of people on forums or blogs who complain they lost money doing Internet marketing. This business has or should have extremely low overhead to start. The objective is to spend less than you make. Doing otherwise is insanity.

Everyday you see people talk and talk and talk but not do. They talk on blogs. Talk on forums. Talk to friends. Talk on Twitter. But they never do anything. That's insanity.

To avoid Internet marketing insanity, here are a few tips.

1. Don't spend money you can't afford to lose.

There's a saying that scared money never wins. Choose low cost methods like article marketing if you're on a skinny rabbit budget.

2. Don't try something once or twice and quite.

Everything has a learning curve and few things work to start out with.

3. From day one, make your goal to spend less than you bring in.

4. If you have more time than money, then do things like blog commenting, article writing and basic seo work to get sales in.

5. If you have more money than time, don't be afraid to hire out basic marketing tasks.

I outsource part of the activities of my business to Lisa in Canada who has been with me for years. I also have a wonderful worker in the Philippines. I've hired people from Odesk, Rentacoder, Elance and Getafreelancer.

6. Turn every customer into an evangelist. This is what I did from day one with my affiliate program and it has made me millions in sales over the years.

7. When something works, be smart enough to run with it.

You often have to try many things to get just one that works. So when you find that one thing, you have to pour it on and really take advantage of it.

That's what I did originally with Amazing Formula and it's how I made that product famous. I saw it work and I just ran with it. But to find something that works, you have to try a lot of things that don't.

That's the rub and the fly in the ointment. It's not all glitter and gold You have to first go through the things that don't work for you to find the ones that do.

by: Marlon Sanders
Expired Domain Market - Realities And Perceptions (part Ii) How To Have Effective Basic Seo On Your Website Sell More Books At No Or Low Cost So You Want To Start Your Own Online Business? Make Money Online Opportunities, Anyone Can Make Money Being Online, But Home Business Tips Home Business Opportunities Making It Work Five Important Tips For Buying An External Hard Drive. Are You Leveraging The Power Of Linkedin? Google, Twitter, Facebook, Bing - Oh My!! Do This Recession Without Me Make Sentences Online - Secrets Revealed ! Online Dictionary With Example Sentences ? - Important Tip !
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.137.251) / Processed in 0.005543 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 2547, 973,