Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » So You Want To Start Your Own Online Business?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

So You Want To Start Your Own Online Business?

To start your own online business you will need some equipment

. You will need a room alone that you can work with good lighting and a high speed internet connection. You will need a good computer with a lot of memory and good hard drive storage. You will need a good word processor program that does envelops, business cards, letters, etc. You will need a good printer. I like one that is all in one, one that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing without the computer. You will need a computer desk; I like the one that has a slide away keyboard shelf, room for your monitor, printer, computer, modem, etc. You will need a nice chair I like the ones that have back support and are fully adjustable. It should have good rollers on the bottom. Leather chairs are good too. You will need a filing cabinet to file all your papers. You will need a stapler or paper clips. You should get a phone number and answer machine for your business. Don't forget you will need office supplies, such as pens, pencils, paper, and ink, envelops, stamps, etc. You should get a backup power supply incase the power goes out. Then you can save your work and shut your computer down. You never know when the power will go out. You are safe with a backup power supply. They also protect your computer from power surges. Some times when power comes on there is high voltage spikes that can harm your computer.

I don't know what software programs you have, I like Microsoft Windows. They have good programs, they also up date you with software problems, not only Microsoft Windows programs. They help you with all your programs. You will need a virus scan program, a good one will keep you updated with the latest internet threats, and they are not expensive. Some virus scan programs work in the back ground, so you can still work online. I like virus protection very much, I feel safe and secure. The virus protection updates itself every few days. You don't have to do anything it is all done in the background. You will need a filing cabinet to put all your files in. Get one that has room for your files. I like the hanging file folder style. You will have to label the folders with your accounts. You should get a paper shredder so you shred your documents, so people that look through your garbage don't find any personal information. There is a lot of identity theft out there, so be careful.

Copyright (c) 2009 Richard Marsteller

by: Richard Marsteller
Make Money Online Opportunities, Anyone Can Make Money Being Online, But Home Business Tips Home Business Opportunities Making It Work Five Important Tips For Buying An External Hard Drive. Are You Leveraging The Power Of Linkedin? Google, Twitter, Facebook, Bing - Oh My!! Do This Recession Without Me Make Sentences Online - Secrets Revealed ! Online Dictionary With Example Sentences ? - Important Tip ! Press Releases What Are The Most Important Adsense Tax Forms? Are Online Testing Training Centers Good for Advance Quick Test Pro Training Make Four Common Mistakes New Affiliate Marketers....
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.5.149) / Processed in 0.005255 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2502, 973,